Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I

I have to admit one if them is mine!
I really love 318s and I want to build a performance based street 318. Just to shut up all the haters lol
Yep, pretty easy to get 300 horse out of one.

What is the best way through Alabama to avoid GA completely if possible? Anyone have real world experience with that drive?
Not sure I can answer that in a way that will help you. Looking at a AAA map - which I think I last used around 1996...
Looks like the last time, I probably did go through Atlanta. Going North from Milton Fla I hit Brewton Ala. and probably took US 31 to I 65 to I85 but don't recall.
From Horseshoe Bend I know I went North and picked up I20, probably use I285 around Atlanta to I85 North.
Another time, I recall staying further East. Went through Vidalia, so I must have been on US 1. At or before Waycross, headed SW, don't recall what roads I was on - probably wasn't sure at the time. LOL. Got onto I10 somewhere around Tallahasee.
Of course watched my speed and general appearence on the backroads of the southeast. Racing stripes and NJ or Pa plates are already two steps toward getting pulled over...

I must have missed writing that combo down. Friend of mine put a Mini Muscle Holley on his 318, it was cheap at the time. Frickin' Duster would pull stumps, but top end was kinda lacking. :steering:

Not sure I can answer that in a way that will help you. Looking at a AAA map - which I think I last used around 1996...
Looks like the last time, I probably did go through Atlanta. Going North from Milton Fla I hit Brewton Ala. and probably took US 31 to I 65 to I85 but don't recall.
From Horseshoe Bend I know I went North and picked up I20, probably use I285 around Atlanta to I85 North.
Another time, I recall staying further East. Went through Vidalia, so I must have been on US 1. At or before Waycross, headed SW, don't recall what roads I was on - probably wasn't sure at the time. LOL. Got onto I10 somewhere around Tallahasee.
Of course watched my speed and general appearence on the backroads of the southeast. Racing stripes and NJ or Pa plates are already two steps toward getting pulled over...
Dont go through Macon County ........Ask me how I know.........

There must not be a bypass around Atlanta. :wtf::BangHead: I don't see any major highways going that direction except 75

I really love 318s and I want to build a performance based street 318. Just to shut up all the haters lol
Dave drives his race legal 318 on the street.
upload_2019-4-3_13-41-44.png

upload_2019-4-3_13-42-41.png

Dont go through Macon County ........Ask me how I know.........
When we're sitting around drinkin some beers I will!
You bet I made sure I had my hair cut and looked like a clean all American guy. Even wore cargo shorts instead of cutoffs. :) More comfortable for driving anyway.

11:13 here. Thought I might as well start some laundry. I need to call Mayo today to schedule an appointment and I think I will start 4 gallons of Canadian Blonde this afternoon. It's supposed to rain this afternoon. Going to be time pretty soon to get the cars serviced for the season. I wonder if I will pull the trigger on the LD4B on the Swinger this spring? I'm afraid to open it up. I just know I will want to put a different cam in then it will need a converter. LOL :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
That my friend is how it starts!

Chilton’s for doing what?
Two Rams with transmission trouble.
One 03,one 07. Most often i find stuff online for free, but i prefer something a little more comprehensive (whew,big word)
To troubleshoot electrical.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, anyone close to it?

a little over an hour for me, Hoppy or Tike all from different directions. What's up?
looking at an item at auction over there. Probably go higher than my budget.

-
Back