Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dekka. All we use in our stuff. Durable and reliable.
Sold deka for years.
Parts master is what i sell now, made by east penn. great service and now no pro-rata. Straight exchange until last day of warranty.
Canadian tire and wally world batteries seem to off-gas,top of batteries are always wet. Hard on battery trays.

Good Morning battery testers...where's the party??

I guess the snow is going away. Slowly.
The duster parts car was buried and now snow has dropped to below the headlights.

So its below freezing again. Warming up some today,but rain this aft. Will knock the snow down. Dam windy though.
Its warming up. Just real slow.

Ok, now I get it... Stay in lane closest to you till you complete the turn. Then merge to next lane if needed. If someone came from opposite direction, they would have right of way for that lane.
Yep, for some reason she thought if she was turn left from the right lane then she turns into the right lane. Which of course is crossing a line of traffic.. We will be practicing it for sure, she is still all bummed out this morning about it, but I told her its just a mistake that you learn from.

Off to the other coffee shop.
And have to go make my carbon tax contribution...

So its below freezing again. Warming up some today,but rain this aft. Will knock the snow down. Dam windy though.
Its warming up. Just real slow.
I just wanna take this moment and thank you Yankees for leaving the front door open and cooling off the rest of the world-it’s been up and under 70 degrees for two months here in paradise.

Good morning to all you mopar running light's , 70 and sunny yesterday, I was outside by 7:30 am and it was very calm so I got started, first beer was at 10:30 am.

000000055.jpg

000000056.jpg

Yep, for some reason she thought if she was turn left from the right lane then she turns into the right lane. Which of course is crossing a line of traffic.. We will be practicing it for sure, she is still all bummed out this morning about it, but I told her its just a mistake that you learn from.
THAT is a big problem here! Jive turkeys don’t know how to drive and wouldn’t obey if they did.
I brought 6 bumpers with me to Texas, they gonna learn the hard way in their plastic throw away rolling finance jobs! (Dodge Aspen)!

No burn ban here. Have a scrape pile leftover from last fall. Need to burn it the next week or so.

I got a lot dun yesterday, after burning and picking up sticks I put my mask on and ran the mower over everything I burned, needless to say I now need to change my air filter on the mower, but it was due, wife came home and asked who did I hire :rofl:

I just looked, they are not cheep for the 2500, $170 and up, but your truck deserves a new one :thumbsup:
I bought a used one for $100 from a place in NY....BUT.....I think it is lost by FedEx ....Nope...Probably try to find another one today, but I gotta hurry, my free rental car is almost due to be turned in....

-
Back