Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to tag that cool Jeep you have I wish I had Mitch :thumbsup:

True Hillbilly sign a friend made, he has them everywhere in the county

20190328_100049.jpg

What was that used parts website you posted Mike. I think I need to find another one.First one is lost, I fear.. @toolmanmike
Mike can you post that website , you posted the other day, I didnt save it... @toolmanmike Thanks

Good morning all. To bad Mitch's part got lost, should have insured it for 5 grand!

See its like this. Gets hot while pegged then shoots a burning lens onto the drivers crotch, he runs out of the car and the burning lens fell right next to the tire and starts it on fire silly!

See its like this. Gets hot while pegged then shoots a burning lens onto the drivers crotch, he runs out of the car and the burning lens fell right next to the tire and starts it on fire silly!
Common knowledge I always thought.:lol:

I am out have some dizzys to document before Mad Santa shows up. He ripped the drivers side QP apart yesterday for the patches. Had no idea he was coming over!

Sold deka for years.
Parts master is what i sell now, made by east penn. great service and now no pro-rata. Straight exchange until last day of warranty.
Canadian tire and wally world batteries seem to off-gas,top of batteries are always wet. Hard on battery trays.
Dekka. All we use in our stuff. Durable and reliable.
Yep, East Penn isn't far from here. I have bought plenty of batteries from them. Including forklift batteries for a couple $K each... They make batteries for various names, but DEKA is their brand.

-
Back