Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to pull the Teener out of the 66, fresh rebuild, and install a 408. Teener will be for sale. And fresh 904 with it.

If someone wants it in PA, maybe it can be pulled at Hoppys while I am back there for Carlisle. Did not ask Ray yet tho....AND I don't own the car yet!! Details...:lol:

Funny. I'd actually like a 318 again...
When I have room for more cars...

Good morning. What gets me is "Bypass disable the amp meter" without "Install a volt meter or some sort of indicator". Fly blind? Roll one and forget about it until you smell a different smoke?

I miss the power that the '69 has. The 318 in the 66 runs well. Lots of power, for what it is.
Funny. I'd actually like a 318 again...
When I have room for more cars...

I bought into the hype “just get a 360.”
You guys like daily driving 318’s?
Enough torque?

IMG_2099.JPG
Well my non flood hopes and dreams were crushed this morning. Local river came up 12 ft in last 48 hrs. Sand bags and heavy equipment all in place they are about to seal our little neck of the woods off. No traffic in or out. On plus side we should be able to see our fire pit in a couple more days of thawing. Nothing says spring like a hotdog on a stick!

Taking the Barracuda in for a little shop work tomorrow.
Stopped by there this morning and my buddy had his 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertible in the shop.
Told the shop owner if its still there tomorrow he'll have to get a pic of the two of them in the shop at the same time.
2 of 9 known to exist in the same shop...a MOPAR picture moment for sure!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 1715314673 Well my non flood hopes and dreams were crushed this morning. Local river came up 12 ft in last 48 hrs. Sand bags and heavy equipment all in place they are about to seal our little neck of the woods off. No traffic in or out. On plus side we should be able to see our fire pit in a couple more days of thawing. Nothing says spring like a hotdog on a stick!
So do you stay or evacuate??

How hard is it to switch to a volt meter?
How hard it is to place a volt meter where the OEM amp meter is/was varies with year model/ inst' panel form. Hanging a volt mater under the dash isn't so difficult. I saw one volt meter that plugs into a cig' lighter well. Anything is better than nothing.

How hard it is to place a volt meter where the OEM amp meter is/was varies with year model/ inst' panel form. Hanging a volt mater under the dash isn't so difficult. I saw one volt meter that plugs into a cig' lighter well. Anything is better than nothing.
I have the voltmeter that plugs into the lighter. Works very well. Just pull it and pop it in the glove box at the show. Besides, I always need a charger for my phone. That's a must now days.

charger.jpg

View attachment 1715314673 Well my non flood hopes and dreams were crushed this morning. Local river came up 12 ft in last 48 hrs. Sand bags and heavy equipment all in place they are about to seal our little neck of the woods off. No traffic in or out. On plus side we should be able to see our fire pit in a couple more days of thawing. Nothing says spring like a hotdog on a stick!
That's the Red River up your way?

-
Back