Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well....now that I have an official FABO Coffee Club T-shirt....I should at least stop in once in a while and say hi!

And speaking of coffee....I drink 7 to 8 cups a day...is that too much?
Asking for a friend.....!

View attachment 1715317156

Jeff

How are you, Welcome to the coffee thread...
luvplace.gif

The original should be a Music Master AM only. That is what i am looking for. Don't really care if it works, i dont' listen to the radio in any of the fun cars anyway. If you have one, let me know. Thanks Karl.

I'll see if I can get a pic in the morning...

Wood boring beetles have killed thousands of acres of trees in California. A HUGE problem, contributing to the out of control forest fires. Maybe we should rake the forest floor...Hmmmm:rofl:

They do controlled burns here every year to get rid of the leaves and stuff that may be detrimental to new plants growing...

They just did some burns near here in the last week....

Lower back is healing up, I hope today I can get things dun I need to get dun, getting old sucks but it's better then the alternative :thumbsup:
Good morning everyone

@71GSSDemon Hey Eric, I believe I have the factory am radio out of my Duster still. I’ll check when I get home. How will I know if it’s the one your needing?

Honestly, I am not sure what the R11 Music Master AM should look like. I have been looking for a dial style radio that says Music Master on it at swap meets, but really not sure. If anyone has a pic they could post of a known correct one, that would be super helpful.

.........and good morning everyone. Hope this snow/ice warning stays just warm enough for rain, but it isn't looking good.

Morning!
Not too cold this morning, should melt some more this afternoon.
Today is design and build a bearing puller for the yota.
Its not coming apart without it.

-
Back