Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, belated as it is c\_/. Another half pot brewing.
Still hurting in my groin area. Maybe not quite as bad as yesterday. Funny how the TV noise hernia mesh complications had never worried at all before Sunday evening.
Yall have a great day

R11 is that a knob or thumbwheel?

Here is a pic of what is in there now. I assume it is a knob setup because of what is there.

Demon 14.jpg

Some catching up to do.
People still want to drop cars off even though im 10 days behind.
I will keep plunking away.

Nothing like having all these people wanting to give me money.

Stupid question of the day...

When I got my 360 built for the Scamp I gave the shop my original 318. I was thinking of calling them to see if they still have it and trying to buy it back. Do you think its worth having the original engine if I ever decide to sell the car??
This reminds me of a chevy luv truck I had years ago. It had pretty much everything aftermarket offered for it already on it when I bought it. When I was selling it, only 1 of the many "lookers" asked me if I had the OEM steering wheel, rear view mirror, radio, wheels, etc., etc. I did sell it, just not to him.

Hey, by chance, does anyone have a Music Master radio they would be willing to part with? I am looking for a replacement for the missing R11 Music Master AM radio in my 71 Demon.

Will a 70 radio fit?? I may have an original radio from a 70 Dart... I will have to check the dash and see if it's still there if you are interested...

Stupid question of the day...

When I got my 360 built for the Scamp I gave the shop my original 318. I was thinking of calling them to see if they still have it and trying to buy it back. Do you think its worth having the original engine if I ever decide to sell the car??

Yes, I would save the original engine if I could..

Something is not right. What book did you use? The cards go 270 then to 325? First time I found a issue with them.

There has been a lot of conflicting info on this subject. Mostly because of the restrictive exhaust manifolds. I think the 67"s were more restrictive than the 68's. Thats why most 68's are rated higher HP......

They improved the ports on the 383 from 67 to 68...

I think it had something to do with the 340 coming out and they didn't want the 340 to beat the 383 so they had to improve the breathing of the heads...

0D6230BB-4F9A-4998-8745-4E6111B48B8A.jpeg
C79B825C-2B2D-43B4-AF2D-BEB9DB81477F.jpeg
Morning, afternoon all, out in the patch checking some wells. Couple of shots out my office window.

Hell...All I did today was spray 4 gallons of Roundup.....LOL...I feel like a loser....LOL

I see that's an AM/FM radio... Mine is only AM and not sure if it still works...

The original should be a Music Master AM only. That is what i am looking for. Don't really care if it works, i dont' listen to the radio in any of the fun cars anyway. If you have one, let me know. Thanks Karl.

Well....now that I have an official FABO Coffee Club T-shirt....I should at least stop in once in a while and say hi!

And speaking of coffee....I drink 7 to 8 cups a day...is that too much?
Asking for a friend.....!

20190408_175017.jpg

Jeff

-
Back