Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Perfect, thank you guys. It would take a lot of parts to make my car anywhere near original. That saves me the hassle of dealing with those idiots anyways.

Perfect, thank you guys. It would take a lot of parts to make my car anywhere near original. That saves me the hassle of dealing with those idiots anyways.
I ran into a Mopar guy the other day that has a 72? 340 he may sell. Small valve low compression but it those things can be changed. :lol:

Really pisses me off last time took 4 years. He was like you left in 93 and came back in 2007! No dope, look at the 214 and remember I was guard also! Glad I have all my pay stubs still and point statement. Hell I have almost 5K in points!
I worked my initial claim myself. Just turned all the paperwork in through the VA VFW rep. Took me two months to put it all together and write it up. It took two years for approval.
I then put Cheryl's together same thing turned all the paperwork in through the VFW rep two years approved.
Those two year waits all included back pay. VFW rep offered me a part-time rep job...no thanks.

You sure the 383 is 280 HP?
craig.jpeg

? What do you mean? 66 Dart, excluding wagons were around 83 thousand build. Is there a further breakdown?
Mine is one of 1237 66 Dart GT's with the Charger 273 and 4 speed. That includes Hardtops and convertibles. (no further breakdown available)

Something is not right. What book did you use? The cards go 270 then to 325? First time I found a issue with them.
There has been a lot of conflicting info on this subject. Mostly because of the restrictive exhaust manifolds. I think the 67"s were more restrictive than the 68's. Thats why most 68's are rated higher HP......

My Road Runner was 335 HP, But my GTS is lower , because of the Ex Manifolds, I have seen anything from 315-325.....listed in different places...

There has been a lot of conflicting info on this subject. Mostly because of the restrictive exhaust manifolds. I think the 67"s were more restrictive than the 68's. Thats why most 68's are rated higher HP......
And A body cars were rated less the others with same engine, because of the crappy exhaust manifolds, like Mitch stated.

-
Back