Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So not even second..
Which means i got some sleep.
My son woke me up at 330 this morning, screaming his head off. I asked him what he wanted when he finally calmed down, replies “I love you “ climbs up in bed, lays down and falls asleep just like that....

Good morning everyone. It was 72 yesterday, 50's for highs today, and talking anywhere from 1-9" of snow depending on who you listen too. Hopefully more rain and less white stuff

Morning Hoppy...Eric saw that snow predicted for the North. We miss it by a few hundred miles. I'd guess if it happens it won't stay long. Still not right!!

@Sublime one
Went to the range yesterday for my yearly qualification (Glock 17) 49/50. Yep threw one at 25 yard line kneeling. Wooden support pole shifted as I pulled...oh well.
For years I was in specialty units and we shot weekly, a lot. I still use that method drawing and firing from the holster. The rangemaster said it was funny he'd say fire and I had three shots down range before the others had fired a shot. I've always just done it that way. 7 yards and in look at the target and fire. With practice your shot will hit where your looking.
I hadn't bought a gun in a couple years. Ran into our retired LEO gun dealer qualifying yesterday also. Think I'm going to pick up a Glock 43. At the Blue price (LEO's) its a deal!!

Morning, people. I hope you all have a great day.

Dropped my daughters car off for tires today. Hopefully she passes her road test tomorrow and gets to put some miles on them.

-
Back