Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Remediaton in a fuel storage area, where the storage tanks were for many years and all the spills need cleaning up.
Acres.
Also roads, lagoons. Prep for foundation work. My son maintains the equipment.
On northern aboriginal land.

An Operating Engineer I worked with when I was an apprentice got hooked up with Bechtel Corp. when they were pushing oil pipelines across the Saudi desert. After 20 days of 12 hour shifts they flew them to Crete to "decompress" :lol: for 3 days. Larry said the money made it well worthwhile.

An Operating Engineer I worked with when I was an apprentice got hooked up with Bechtel Corp. when they were pushing oil pipelines across the Saudi desert. After 20 days of 12 hour shifts they flew them to Crete to "decompress" :lol: for 3 days. Larry said the money made it well worthwhile.

Cool. Bechtel, that's a familiar name because I "borrowed" their pre work tailgate JSA form for tower climbing at my current job.

Bechtel was the general on our nuke plant. I loaded a lot of RS&G to them for Diablo Cyn. I wasn't real fond of the Christmas season paving schedule they came up with one year to use up money PG&E had on the table before year's end. :icon_fU: :rofl:6 12s on the hot plant. Only reason they didn't do 7 12s was my company was going to charge them "double time" :rofl:

Bechtel was the general on our nuke plant. I loaded a lot of RS&G to them for Diablo Cyn. I wasn't real fond of the Christmas season paving schedule they came up with one year to use up money PG&E had on the table before year's end. :icon_fU: :rofl:6 12s on the hot plant. Only reason they didn't do 7 12s was my company was going to charge them "double time" :rofl:

Yep, double time slows down a lot of "lets get it done fast". The utility I work for has a few X PG&E employees, including my manager.

Yep, double time slows down a lot of "lets get it done fast". The utility I work for has a few X PG&E employees, including my manager.
I find it interesting the different jobs our coffee guys have/had. VERY diverse to say the least.

They really whined about the "triple time" on Labor Day weekend when their bloody breakwater at Diablo washed out when we were shipping BIG rock :rofl:

We hit 82* here today. It’s 79* now!

It will cool off mid week into the upper 50s and then back to 70 on Saturday.

Spring has sprung here!
d3f6cd244e8e1e4a1ec30b4bcbfa1f13-jpg.1715316661

I can watch hours of video of tool reviews.

I can just talk for hours about tools but it's hard to find people who share the same passion.

I was at Lowe's today checkin out some pretty cool kobalt stuff today

I can watch hours of video of tool reviews.

I can just talk for hours about tools but it's hard to find people who share the same passion.

I was at Lowe's today checkin out some pretty cool kobalt stuff today
I talked tools for almost 3decades. :lol:

-
Back