Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We can't do that here. It can only be a recreational fire. You have to break the sticks and limbs up small enough to fit in the fire ring and then pop open a beer. Poof! Recreational fire !!!! :rofl:
Trying to upload a pic of this 8 ft flame...lol

Found this off the road today on the way to work. I took all back roads and stumbled on a few things but this was the only one I’d kind of want

335AB1E5-9EA9-4D5B-A203-F5FAD647F7BE.jpeg

Good moanin'. I said moanin because I strained something in my groan area while doing some yard work yesterday.
We went to Home Depot Friday for soil, bug killer, weed killer, 40 lbs of Kingsford charcoal, hunert dollars worth of "spring black Friday" stuff. Raked leaves, moved 1/2 dozen big planters of Hibiscus, etc.., from basement to back out on the lawn.
One of the last things I did yesterday was try to move a long limb with my left leg. ugh
Yall have a great day and good luck to those within this severe weather region today.

You pulled your groin.... :rolleyes:

Swamp shop is getting worse.
The mud is mixing into the gravel and its just slop.
People steady coming in.
Im waiting on a reply for tomorrow’s work. I have a sneaky feeling im going to be left hanging. No biggie though, other jobs are waiting here.

WHAT!!! they are talking a winter storm watch for Wed-Fri. right now 12-18" of snow. Its currently 66* and I wish it would stay!

If it does snow, Im not shoveling or snowblowing, it will all melt by the weekend Im sure.

Going to be noisy here today Ft Indiantown Gap is having live fire today 0800-2300. Pretty cool actually hearing the 155's and A-10 blowing crap up. Just over the ridge from me. The Aircraft usually fly over the area. AH THE SOUNDS OF FREEDOM!

Sounds like mother's house next to Camp Pendleton in Oceanside :lol:. The Corps blows up a lotta stuff on a pretty reglar basis :lol:. When the Navy joins in the fun, all you can do to keep the cocktail from vibrating off the table :rofl:

Sounds like mother's house next to Camp Pendleton in Oceanside :lol:. The Corps blows up a lotta stuff on a pretty reglar basis :lol:. When the Navy joins in the fun, all you can do to keep the cocktail from vibrating off the table :rofl:
Camp Pendleton, I got miles and miles there. No need for roads we had to hump everywhere! Get to top of one hill and do burp EEs until every one made it up. Much misery on that little base I can assure you.

WHAT!!! they are talking a winter storm watch for Wed-Fri. right now 12-18" of snow. Its currently 66* and I wish it would stay!

If it does snow, Im not shoveling or snowblowing, it will all melt by the weekend Im sure.
Yep, we might not get so much down here. We only need a few 10ths to break the record. :BangHead:

Camp Pendleton, I got miles and miles there. No need for roads we had to hump everywhere! Get to top of one hill and do burp EEs until every one made it up. Much misery on that little base I can assure you.
All 125K acres of it. Sure keeps some nice beaches out of the drooling developers greedy hands :lol:.

Had to curtail, my brush/limb burning. Started to get a little too windy for my likes. But I got most of it picked up and burned..

Ram trans problem hopefully solved. Broken wire in lockup circuit.
My dr called. Her dad’s car was making an odd noise,asked if i had time to look. I made time. Another new customer.
1 job booked, managed 5. Not a bad day i guess

Sun is out, snow melting slow.
Red river crest is nearing the border.
Buddy in charge of local drainage took me on a tour yesterday, lots of farmland under water.
Its amazing how far water has to go before it gets to the river,talking 25 miles to drain into river below a power dam.

We hit 82* here today. It’s 79* now!

It will cool off mid week into the upper 50s and then back to 70 on Saturday.

Spring has sprung here!

72 and sunny. Got home in time for a quick hot lap around town before the rain clouds rolled in. God that felt good.

-
Back