Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think the actual rules are about the same here. But don't think it is enforced unless you get stupid and/or someone reports you. I forget what the minimum acreage is for 'agricultural burning'. I either chip mine or drag them down back and let em rot.
I actually have a farm license. Pretty cool what I am allowed to do. Hell I can shoot anything on the property that is a threat to the crops.

Tell you what I am stating to get to many tires around that are junk. I know I can burn one a day, but all the smoke goes right up the hill to Posi Ron's, so I wont do it. Have to wait for spring clean up day and drag them there.

Hey Tim I have a idea I will get a huge tree waste pile and when we are here we can pour a crapload of Gas on it shoot a flare into it and dance around it in thons and sing cumbia! Has to be a Thursday though...……:rofl:

Tell you what I am stating to get to many tires around that are junk. I know I can burn one a day, but all the smoke goes right up the hill to Posi Ron's, so I wont do it. Have to wait for spring clean up day and drag them there.
I can put one per week out with trash.

Hey Tim I have a idea I will get a huge tree waste pile and when we are here we can pour a crapload of Gas on it shoot a flare into it and dance around it in thons and sing cumbia! Has to be a Thursday though...……:rofl:
Took me a min. When you said thongs I was thinking of these.

flip flops.jpg

Noted. See you guys Friday. LOL

No Cameras allowed.

Now if I was on the other laptop...…

Figured it out the dam numbers lock was on. Did not even know it had one! Kid figured it right out.

I just toss whatever in my dumpster, then cover with yard waste. Tires, Batteries, old TV, paint...whatever! :lol: We did it for decades, so WTH!

Not here they wont take them. Have around 6-7 to toss.
I'm not exactly sure what they take now. We used to have big trash day twice a year. Then they changed it to one large item per week. So far they haven't refused anything. When we had the big trash days you would see people all over in pick-ups loading up stuff before the trash trucks made there rounds.

I'm not exactly sure what they take now. We used to have big trash day twice a year. Then they changed it to one large item per week. So far they haven't refused anything. When we hat the big trash days you would see people all over in pick-ups loading up stuff before the trash trucks made there rounds.
We have those too. In fact we have a "electronics and toxic material drop" off this coming Saturday.

Still pretty wet outside from rain overnight. But otherwise getting really nice. Supposed to hit 75 today.

Actually done with them just cannot do it any more. I need to take the trellis down and the drip tubing so I can just mow the area.
I've kept mine going, but have yet to use any. Just haven't gotten set up for brewing. So, for now, they are ornamental. Mae bought a couple blueberry bushes. Gonna see how well they grow. Maybe get some more. I was told this place was covered in raspberries at one time...

I think we can do that anytime now -up near the incinerator. I need to verify. Have some electronics to get rid of. Maybe some hazmat too
I need to look around, I know I have some old mercury vial thermostats and CFL's. I'll have to look at the list and see what they accept. I think CRT's were on the list but no flat screens. We have an old tv down stairs.

I need to look around, I know I have some old mercury vial thermostats and CFL's. I'll have to look at the list and see what they accept. I think CRT's were on the list but no flat screens. We have an old tv down stairs.
I think ours take any TV type. Not sure if they go same place. The flat screens are just 'electronics' The CRT's are hazmat.
I have gotten a few big things out of the garage. Desks, matress, tires... Need to keep it going. At least with the 2 desks out of the basement I can walk through the space that is piled with Dad and brothers stuff I need to go through. Been trying to get at it for over a year now. Just always something else more important/urgent. Have gotten a few things gone via CL. Not worth the hassle for small stuff and a lot of it aint worth the shipping to do Ebay. So, I figure I give the yard sale thing a shot. Just takes a lot of prep time I have not been able to give it. Of course now the outside spring cleanup needs done. At least the riding mower is running, so won't have 5 hours a week push mowing. :eek:

Speaking of which, I should get busy getting mine ready for the season. It's on today's "to do" list.

-
Back