Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, you bringing any sun machines to Carlisle?
That's funny! No I learned last year. Will have a crap load of meters/smalls and maybe one benchtop distrib machine to run to get the midget stripper show into gear! Kind of like a barker at a Carnival!

That's funny! No I learned last year. Will have a crap load of meters/smalls and maybe one benchtop distrib machine to run to get the midget stripper show into gear! Kind of like a barker at a Carnival!
And all those big machines drew the attention of the tax lady last year.

No just champion and the gap. I have the MOPAR ignition books I can look it up in.

I am doing a tent there this year. Sleeping in the truck gets old after 5 days!

Definitely have some cool meters and a few old sets that prob wont be there after Friday. Still have a stack of meters to go through, already out of time to do them.

Morning.
Tired. Today is troubleshoot 03 ram lockup not engaging.
It was just rebuilt and trans guy figures its a computer problem.

Morning.
Tired. Today is troubleshoot 03 ram lockup not engaging.
It was just rebuilt and trans guy figures its a computer problem.
Morning Frank...sounds like your first challenge of the week!!

Frank I have to ask this how many grand you have just in special car specific testers? Has to be a ***** to keep up with them.

Cool cool. One of my local connections is interested in one. I told him about them. He’s building a new shop now and used to work with them back in the day at the local dealership. So if he decides he wants one and pre-pays, think I’d be able to pick it up while I’m out there in July?

Good morning coffee crew. Hope everyone's Monday is good. Went and looked at a 383 but it was stuck tight. The guy is going to get some kroil in the cylinders and try to free it up. He also has a 340 short block. Was going to buy the package deal, but 2 of the cylinders have rust in them. I doubt they'd clean up easy and it is already taken out 0.030".

Cool cool. One of my local connections is interested in one. I told him about them. He’s building a new shop now and used to work with them back in the day at the local dealership. So if he decides he wants one and pre-pays, think I’d be able to pick it up while I’m out there in July?
Let me know what he wants. Probably. Give him a deal I need the room in the shop for sure. I am walking over all types of **** out there.

Frank I have to ask this how many grand you have just in special car specific testers? Has to be a ***** to keep up with them.
5. In two scan tools.
The snap on solus is current as of last wednesday. The rep was out and updated it.
The old mac taskmaster covers the old stuff.
There isnt much i can do with the 03 ram,chrysler had it tied up pretty good back then.

Ouch. I know the guy across the street is getting out of it he needs a new inspection machine only from the state 12K. Don't blame him at all. He will do ok he has a masters in engineering and has a few job offers.

Let me get in on the good mornings ! Good morning fellow lug nuts

000000047.jpg

-
Back