Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Ray learned yesterday changing the spark plugs on the 383 especially #7 is challenging. It really sounds smooth now!!

Try doing a 440 on a dart with tri-y's! An hour easy have to wrench it from top and bottom 1/8 turn at a time!

I needed some small hands yesterday for sure. My neighbor put together a combination of plug socket 3/8 to 1/4 adapter and a very short 1/4 extension I had out of a 60 year old Craftsman set I had. It was just the right length and went right in and tightened.

I have to drill holes in the wheel well housing at least on the right side next time the motor is out.

Any clue which mopar number plugs you would use? Have a bunch I am brining to Carlisle. For some reason got a bunch this year in lots of parts.

At least the 383 is narrower. I remember Mitches car when we pulled the motor was tight also.

No it does not, brake cleaner or some fancy special stuff designed to get it off. I do not use it much anymore as a result.
Well that’s good to know I guess. I’ll stick with scratch pencils and sharpies then. Thanks

Hey those Sun cards you have, when its handy look and see if you have the 67 Plymouth 383 280 hp one. If so I'll take it.

-
Back