Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Im not sure, my wife was there and could take it or leave it. Way to expensive and I think that is a huge thing for us while traveling. Sure I want to visit but I go for my money also.
Just like you said about the Caribbean, it depends on where you go. I’ve been all over the Caribbean and would always choose Hawaii over it. Not Oahu, the other islands.

Kinda like Puerto Rico, it’s not what the rest of the islands are really like.

Anyone know what that blue, spray on stuff fabricators use on metal to let them mark it for welding/cutting etc is called? I see it used all over these custom car shows and they never mention what it’s called. Google turned up weird results lol

Just like you said about the Caribbean, it depends on where you go. I’ve been all over the Caribbean and would always choose Hawaii over it. Not Oahu, the other islands.

Kinda like Puerto Rico, it’s not what the rest of the islands are really like.

Very true, there are Islands in the Caribbean I have no plan to ever visit again such as Martinique. One of my coworkers went to Kauai with his son and loved it. Very few people and not touristy. Like I said I would like to visit the islands someday...

Anyone know what that blue, spray on stuff fabricators use on metal to let them mark it for welding/cutting etc is called? I see it used all over these custom car shows and they never mention what it’s called. Google turned up weird results lol
Are you talking to keep the metal cool during and after the cutting process?

Ratz .. My mistake .. they have Drift Bike parts but do not sell Drift Bikes .. I still like the Mini Drag Trike :lol: Got a B&S World Formula. Without too much tinkering about 15horse :lol:

Going overseas is nice but my bucket list travel plans includes only places I can drive a duster to.

Seattle.
Mt Rushmore
Yellowstone
Grand Canyon

Places like that

Well I've been working to loose some weight.
Since the first of the year I've been averaging a pound a week.
Got into a tennis drill class at the gym.
Its not so much tennis as it is running and getting to hit the *hit out of the little yellow ball
Its go, go, go, on three to five courts for 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending on the size of the group. A great fun cardio workout.
Today I played and hit the wall. Depressed I came home and Cheryl asked when I had last taken a day off??
Oops 14 times in 13 days...maybe I take tomorrow off..I blame Ddaddy's weight loss, he's inspired me!! @Ddaddy

Last edited:
I will take a pix of can tomorrow when in shop. We just call it layout dye.

Now I want a full size tricycle.

I can probably fit on one made for a kid but I want one that I can put gas powered engine on

They made three wheelers back in the 80's... They tipped over easily on turns, so they stopped making them...

My younger son has flipped one or two of them...

I just ate a BBLT and tator tots from sonic.

Talk about a bacon overload mmmmmmmmmmm

bacon-meme.jpg

Well lookie here...first!!
Happy Monday worker bees...Good morning to the rest of you!!

-
Back