Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now I want a full size tricycle.

I can probably fit on one made for a kid but I want one that I can put gas powered engine on

We went to Wendys yesterday and it was delicious, but Im so glad that I dont go out and eat a lot. I cant believe how much it costs now days to eat out.
It is expensive if you are feeding a family. For me it's cheaper to eat fast food and be done. When I have cooked something I usually end up throwing away the leftovers because no one eats it because I am hardly home these days. There is always food around at work too

We went to Wendys yesterday and it was delicious, but Im so glad that I dont go out and eat a lot. I cant believe how much it costs now days to eat out.
Yep. Had a burger at 5 Guys last week. Just a burger was over $9. Seems high when you consider it fast food. But realistically, if you got that same burger on a plate at a 'nicer' place. It would be 12-15

It is expensive if you are feeding a family. For me it's cheaper to eat fast food and be done. When I have cooked something I usually end up throwing away the leftovers because no one eats it because I am hardly home these days. There is always food around at work too
Our left overs are my lunches at work, so that is a plus. However I do get sick of eating good healthy meals at work so I do have my Hot Pockets, etc.... that I occasionally bring to work.

Yep. Had a burger at 5 Guys last week. Just a burger was over $9. Seems high when you consider it fast food. But realistically, if you got that same burger on a plate at a 'nicer' place. It would be 12-15
If they ask you how you like your burger cooked, you are not in a fast food joint

You can get a very square meal, anywhere in VN for about $3.....LOL

You can get a very square meal, anywhere in VN for about $3.....LOL
When we went to Costa Rica if you went to a "locals" place to eat it was about the same price. However if you visited a restaurant the tourist ate at then you paid well for the food. Honestly we didnt care so much for that food and tried to eat where the locals did. It was way better tasting, you got more food and the cost was amazing!

I just ate a BBLT and tator tots from sonic.

Talk about a bacon overload mmmmmmmmmmm
Not sure what happened to our Sonic. Only lasted a few years and they replaced it with an Arby's. They seemed to be pretty busy. Not a frequent stop for me, but then I don't do much fast food.

When we went to Costa Rica if you went to a "locals" place to eat it was about the same price. However if you visited a restaurant the tourist ate at then you paid well for the food. Honestly we didnt care so much for that food and tried to eat where the locals did. It was way better tasting, you got more food and the cost was amazing!
If you ever go to Hawaii, the best local food can be found in the local bowling alley...no kidding.

I never would have believed it if I hadn't lived there and experienced it for myself. The plate lunch was awesome.

If you ever go to Hawaii, the best local food can be found in the local bowling alley...no kidding.

I never would have believed it if I hadn't lived there and experienced it for myself. The plate lunch was awesome.
Hawaii is on my bucket list! This next winter we are looking to go back to Costa Rica for 3 weeks, if we can swing it, maybe more. Not 100% sure yet. It will be just me and the wife so moving around and what not will be a lot easier than with my daughter and mom with.

Had a super productive day on the Demon today, got second inner fender in and welded up and also got the radiator support in and welded up. Several more pieces tacked in at tunnel meets floor joint. Basically passenenger side is enclosed. Next weekend I will try and get drivers side done. I think I am going to abort on the mondo factory 6.1 brake booster and figure out a wilwood or T something pedal set. The T pedal companies name escapes at the moment.

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

Had a super productive day on the Demon today, got second inner fender in and welded up and also got the radiator support in and welded up. Several more pieces tacked in at tunnel meets floor joint. Basically passenenger side is enclosed. Next weekend I will try and get drivers side done. I think I am going to abort on the mondo factory 6.1 brake booster and figure out a wilwood or T something pedal set. The T pedal companies name escapes at the moment.

View attachment 1715316393

View attachment 1715316394

View attachment 1715316395
I cant believe you will be driving that to MITP in June. :poke:

Hawaii is on my bucket list! This next winter we are looking to go back to Costa Rica for 3 weeks, if we can swing it, maybe more. Not 100% sure yet. It will be just me and the wife so moving around and what not will be a lot easier than with my daughter and mom with.
If you ever go to Hawaii, you will never go back to the Carribean again. It’s just a pale comparison to Hawaii.

If you ever go to Hawaii, you will never go back to the Carribean again. It’s just a pale comparison to Hawaii.
Im not sure, my wife was there and could take it or leave it. Way to expensive and I think that is a huge thing for us while traveling. Sure I want to visit but I go for my money also.

-
Back