Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to be noisy here today Ft Indiantown Gap is having live fire today 0800-2300. Pretty cool actually hearing the 155's and A-10 blowing crap up. Just over the ridge from me. The Aircraft usually fly over the area. AH THE SOUNDS OF FREEDOM!

Morning all. Suns coming up, coffees on, getting ready for work, ya. Nice day today, mid 70s, before the cold spell Wednesday.

Going to be noisy here today Ft Indiantown Gap is having live fire today 0800-2300. Pretty cool actually hearing the 155's and A-10 blowing crap up. Just over the ridge from me. The Aircraft usually fly over the area. AH THE SOUNDS OF FREEDOM!
Speaking of live Fire...I'm headed out to the burn pile now to get rid of all the downed limbs.....

It's supposed to be nice here too. I think I'll get the rider serviced and the trailer bearings packed then I can use them to get into the kid's back yard to trim out a bunch of volunteer trees and grape vines. I won't tear up the yard that way.

Speaking of live Fire...I'm headed out to the burn pile now to get rid of all the downed limbs.....
We can't do that here. It can only be a recreational fire. You have to break the sticks and limbs up small enough to fit in the fire ring and then pop open a beer. Poof! Recreational fire !!!! :rofl:

Morning men. Funny, Ray is thinking a tent at Carlisle, I am thinking the truck!

I just cant swing it right now or I would. Have a shitload of caps I picked up and spent all the paypal load on them.

LOL I used mine quite a few times with the paintball team. Just think 11 drunk middle aged sweaty guys crashing all over that thing. Was pretty funny and the keg was great in the shower stall, no mess that way!

LOL I used mine quite a few times with the paintball team. Just think 11 drunk middle aged sweaty guys crashing all over that thing. Was pretty funny and the keg was great in the shower stall, no mess that way!
This really makes me want to bring my RV. NOT!!!! Rv is not coming...at least this year. Who knows in the future. You get yours running?

No Have not had time to mess with it. Think the ecu took a dump, need deans scanner.

Good moanin'. I said moanin because I strained something in my groan area while doing some yard work yesterday.
We went to Home Depot Friday for soil, bug killer, weed killer, 40 lbs of Kingsford charcoal, hunert dollars worth of "spring black Friday" stuff. Raked leaves, moved 1/2 dozen big planters of Hibiscus, etc.., from basement to back out on the lawn.
One of the last things I did yesterday was try to move a long limb with my left leg. ugh
Yall have a great day and good luck to those within this severe weather region today.

"Time is a thief, life is so brief" Quote from Rod Stewart song. Sure flies...
I have been down almost every other day and Marilyn in a freaking mess also. Hard to get things done. This week is UBER week every day but today.

I have been down almost every other day and Marilyn in a freaking mess also. Hard to get things done. This week is UBER week every day but today.
Dang. Sorry about the missus....hope she feels better. I have TONS to do around here.....tough to get motivated for sure....

We can't do that here. It can only be a recreational fire. You have to break the sticks and limbs up small enough to fit in the fire ring and then pop open a beer. Poof! Recreational fire !!!! :rofl:
I think the actual rules are about the same here. But don't think it is enforced unless you get stupid and/or someone reports you. I forget what the minimum acreage is for 'agricultural burning'. I either chip mine or drag them down back and let em rot.

Motivation is not my issue the body just fucks up. Seems more and more lately! Oh well just have to deal with it.

Geez guys, Take care of yourselves. (ya right, coming from a guy that has a noisy heart valve, fatty liver tissue, a kidney cyst, bulging discs to start the list) :BangHead::BangHead:

-
Back