Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There has been a lot of conflicting info on this subject. Mostly because of the restrictive exhaust manifolds. I think the 67"s were more restrictive than the 68's. Thats why most 68's are rated higher HP......
You are right. It was the driver's side they had problems with which is why in 67 they only got a half year of productions for the 383 Barracuda's.
Engineering changes in 68 bumped the HP up over 300.

Tell you what I had to get a burnishing tool for distrib bushings, Holy crap 100 for one!

Hangin' out with your control arm somewhere? :rolleyes:
New one on track to be here tomorrow. Actually found a new one, with Ball Joint and bushing... THe last people credited me for the lost used one. Used one 100....New one 169....SCORE......

Good morning. Wind chimes jingled all night here, unusual. I'm thinkin' in a few hours they will be looking for cover, sposed to get really windy, 50mph windy.

I Saw a 69 Charger with a 225 in it!!! Can you say boat? Has to be rare...

I open the hood on a '70ish Camaro to check the oil, when gas stations did that kinda stuff, :wtf: "That's a 4 cylinder!" I called my coworker over to verify that I was not seeing things. When I removed the gas nozzle and replaced the cap under the plate "British Columbia" says the plate.

-
Back