Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
willyswednesday.png

It's Willys Wednesday :D The sky is clear in the east and the beach is covered in fog. No telling what is in store for us today.

Amazing how big a 'little' tree gets when you go to clean it up. lol. Maple... Got the trunk cut up and split most of them a couple ways with the maul. Just piled up in the yard for now. Gonna fire up the chipper and start with the branches next.

Astronomers released the first ever photo of a black hole today...

8E513BA0-2938-4412-A9CD-AA3FBD259044.jpeg

After further enhancement of the photo, they realized that what they really had discovered was the first real proof that the entire universe is just a computer simulation...

D99E6890-0A23-419B-A46A-A60B1EACF9E1.jpeg

Waiting for a call back from my steel supplier. Need a pipe 3” inside to build my puller. All this bs for poorly installed seals. The inner one is distorted.

Not doing them any more *** deep in other stuff. I should still have pins and bushings if needed though.
Oh, I didn't think you were. Just wondered what you charged to do a set for comparison to the CL ad. I will probably do mine at some point. They close OK, but a lot of squeak, squeal ,clunk...lol

Honestly, I am not sure what the R11 Music Master AM should look like. I have been looking for a dial style radio that says Music Master on it at swap meets, but really not sure. If anyone has a pic they could post of a known correct one, that would be super helpful.

Here's the one from my old 70 Dart Swinger....

DSC00927 B.JPG

DSC00924 B.JPG

question, anyone know IF a 318 poly dipstick is the same as an LA dipstick?

-
Back