Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
3 hours later....
1F0075A8-04C6-4CEC-9D88-C070B8EBEAFC.jpeg
it fits up inside the press, and push axle down out of backing plate...thats the theory anyway...

Just starting to snow here, ground is white. Heavy snow to start around 4 they say. Then the wind picks up to 45-50mph.

Slicker than goose ****!
2BE5E00E-6769-463D-B1BD-CC5D507F8330.jpeg
Once i got it apart, there were cutting torch scars on the axle,and bearing. Whoever was in there before did a sub-standard job. Bearing is rough so i get to finish it in the am.
Gotta love the one-use tool.
I will put it away,and may never need it again.

I'm almost done. Man the last couple weeks have been non-stop, you've been there.
Seems like more than usual wife, family, friends have called needing help with this and that. This goes along with the usual spring clean-up etc...
Oh well today was going to be my day, clean the car up for the car show Saturday. I got in hour in.
Well got to go help the daughter with a fence and a shrub problem...ugh!!
OK I feel a little better...thanks!!

Guy shows up with a cruze cylinder head in the trunk. All the exhaust valves are bent. Firstly,where is the rest of the car?
Second,The engine is throw-away as far as i’m concerned.
Third,whoever took it upon themself to tear it apart should know what they are getting into and be prepared to follow it through.
Lastly, i charge way more for basket cases.

That is almost a rant too!

Guy shows up with a cruze cylinder head in the trunk. All the exhaust valves are bent. Firstly,where is the rest of the car?
Third,whoever took it upon themself to tear it apart should know what they are getting into and be prepared to follow it through.

IDK. I'd say you're being Frank.
wink-gif.gif

Ecotech?

One of these is better than the other...
Got the new one in place and the modified spring back in..Whewww. Not easy alone...It tweaked the strut rod too, so had a hell of a time getting that back in place...Dinner time now...Wrap it up tomorrow, and drive it to see how it feels....

Got the new one in place and the modified spring back in..Whewww. Not easy alone...It tweaked the strut rod too, so had a hell of a time getting that back in place...Dinner time now...Wrap it up tomorrow, and drive it to see how it feels....
Like a new car, after replacing that thing.. Holy cows that is tweaked!

Speaking of body panels, im out to replace 1/4 of a truck cab floor.

OMR IS A FREKING ROCKET SCIENTEST
NASA has it wrong
I have been in a black hole and it is pink

OMR Book 2 chapter 6 verse 69
He is a semi god to me now Mitch......

-
Back