Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Evening All. Well I mentioned it was windy over here last night. Forecast was for 20mph.....Wrong! Will be replacing the awning now, just cut the SOB off of the RV with a pocket knife : (

Should have rolled it in!

IMG_5464.jpg

IMG_5465 (1).jpg

IMG_5466 (1).jpg

Playing with some more t-shirt ideas. First two are for myself and the last one is just because.

E2CB3E20-D326-425E-BD3C-4FDE0A593CDC.jpeg

70E02F5A-8C62-4C67-B603-97CB27F1656C.jpeg

DE9F413B-FA91-4C3F-B096-812FF61397C8.jpeg

Forgot my air cutoff tool, forgot spare battery for my dewalt grinder. Had to use buddy’s makita electric grinder. Ate a lot of abrasive tonight. Panels prepped.
Have an idea for a big c-clamp for clamping floor pans. Using my porta-power. One more evening. I hope.

Wind is really howling out side now. Watching the tv and having a cup of hot chocolate.

Not to be not picky but did you know for 1969 they were not supposed to have the GTS emblems AND the stripe.

The emblems only came on stripe delete cars.

The stripe was standard on a GTS so the ones with the emblems shouldn't be as common because the original buyer had to specify, but a lot people restore GTS cars and put the emblems and the stripe, but it is supposed to be one or the other.

70E02F5A-8C62-4C67-B603-97CB27F1656C.jpeg

Wind is really howling out side now. Watching the tv and having a cup of hot chocolate.

We had a couple of power outages at work today... Not very long, about 20 - 30 seconds.... I was hoping it would last a while and they would send us home... But it didn't...

Good morning from this early bird. c\_/
Rolled out of bed and fired up the coffee pot at 2:48. I wont whine again. Suffice to say I wasn't sleeping anyway. Mowing and weed wacking is done though. Yard looks good. Working toward the weekend. Just a long Thursday to get there.
Wifes twin brother and sis-in-law coming up from the low country to spend this weekend with us. And the local family always comes around too. We'll have a full house.
I have another fire pile ready too but weatherman says we may be doing our drinking indoors. So... new deck of cards on the shopping list.

Last edited:
Not to be not picky but did you know for 1969 they were not supposed to have the GTS emblems AND the stripe.

The emblems only came on stripe delete cars.

The stripe was standard on a GTS so the ones with the emblems shouldn't be as common because the original buyer had to specify, but a lot people restore GTS cars and put the emblems and the stripe, but it is supposed to be one or the other.

View attachment 1715317879
C9849A6A-0847-4663-9925-7F6DA95B4D79.jpeg

No emblem. This is a one owner original car.

Morning all.
Finish toyoturd
And a couple heaters to fix.
Then pontiac torrent needs a heater core.10 or so hours.

sue the weather channel

No, this one equates to "stupid is as stupid does". That would be me. Thinking about what happened I realized why it wouldn't tolerate the gusts it had before. There was a spring locking pin on one rail that got broken due to slamming down to the "bottom" (No Carl No). So I put a bolt in the correct hole for awning height but that bolt only kept the awning from lowering, not from flapping up and that's what it did and enough times with enough force to rip apart. Doh!

-
Back