Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep I know seems we always stay on Oahu. Sometime we're going to go and not set foot on it. Sure we'll enjoy it.
Usually we sponsor family and friends at military resorts. They go see what we've seen several times and we go play golf.

I was stationed in the windowless building directly across the street from The Arizona entrance. Not advertised at all both excellent and great views.

We always stay at Hale Koa. Seen the ocean cabins at Baker AFB?? Some AF base starts with a B.

We always stay at Hale Koa. Seen the ocean cabins at Baker AFB?? Some AF base starts with a B.
We used to camp on the ocean at Wheeler a closed USAA base. Khaneo MCB has a lot to do there we used to skeet shoot there over the cliff, pretty cool. Think they have shot gun rentals, at least they did.

We have a couple favorites. One place for breakfast is a five minute walk, great food, open atmosphere, likes!!

Both those places are 5 min away from the golfcourse. Great at sunset. Especially the one overlooking PH.

I miss loco moco breakfast. You were good all day after that one.

loco-moco.jpg

I just told Cheryl you'd lived there and had a lot of recommendations for eats. She said she'd pick your brain at Carlisle.
I told her by the time that comes around, with all you have going on, there might be to many brain cells left to pick.
:lol:

Remember we lived there a while ago. There was a great Korean stand by the base for lunch/dinner. Marilyn remembers the name. Funniest place I ever went there was a german restaurant in Honolulu. There was a big Samoan guy there that was kind of a dj for the german music. Lost it when he did the chicken dance! Great food. Think it was called the Hauf Brau?

Meat Jhun is good stuff. We make it here on occasion. Commissary has the sauce that is what makes it!

Easy to doo. Thinly slice beef, brown it fast, add sauce simmer it serve over rice!

We did chicken stripes the other night. Batter was a mix of mayo, garlic, and breading. In a light olive oiled pan 3-4 minutes each side. Was really good.

-
Back