Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sitting in the ER with my oldest son. He got the flu or food poisoning yesterday and his kidneys shut down. They are going to admit him and fill him back up.

Good morning everyone. Happy Monday. Hope everyone has a great week.

Not good on the ER visit, hope they get him squared away ASAP. These guys have posted so much good looking food I am starving. i passed the first phase of my instructor training yesterday. Whew! I was the only one that passed out of all the attendees. They all have to retest in two weeks. It was a long day.

Well off to gm dealer this morning. The transaxle output seal is wrong,correct one isnt listed. Odd. Its a pontiac torrent, would think they would have an aftermarket one.

Then i found a starter, alternator,rad and master cylinder for 150 so im touring on to grab some needed parts.

Keefer looks like Millersburg up here got slammed last night a ton of wind damage. Its on channel 43.

Sorry to bust in here but I am (don't brake into a rash) building a 1962 Corvette Custom with a zz4 crate motor. Am keeping the engine bay reasonably stock and need a tack drive distributor rebuilt. Seems as though there was someone who was involved with the old Sun machines. Does he also rebuild distributors. Would rather keep the $$ with in the members. Thanks
That's me. Unfortunately I only do Mopars. Way to many books/parts involved with just one brand.

That's me. Unfortunately I only do Mopars. Way to many books/parts involved with just one brand.
Thought that might be the case but wasn't sure.Thought you might do some others.

building a 1962 Corvette Custom with a zz4 crate motor. Am keeping the engine bay reasonably stock and need a tack drive distributor rebuilt
See if William Baldwin, Baldwin Carburation, will do what your asking. I know he does a lot of performance oriented, stock based, distributor work. Not sure if he does restorations or extensive repairs.

Keefer looks like Millersburg up here got slammed last night a ton of wind damage. Its on channel 43.
Yep, Just seen a church took a big hit on CH8. We got some wind as it rolled over. I haven't been out to look around. Don't think it did anything worse than most storms. Our phones started beeping and buzzing a bit befor 8PM. Turned TV on and they were all over it. At that point the spot they thought was going to get bad was crossing MD line. Gave us 15 minutes to get to the basement. Was kinda funny - Holley never goes downstairs. It's always open, she just would not go. So it was her first adventure down. LOL

Funny just got off the phone with a friend he wants me to do his Ford for him!:rofl: Told him come on over and he can do it under adult supervision!

DSC05903.JPG
Nope the other B...….

-
Back