Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess you didn't spray your weed kill yet. A bit windy today...but then good for a few days. Gonna get wet again Friday... I need to spray under the deck, but haven't found my weed killer. I am pretty sure I picked up a bottle last year, and I don't use much. Gotta be in the mess I call a garage somewhere.

Morning all, hope the kids ok tmm, and welcome back David, been wondering where you were.

You two perv's are only there to watch the weather lady...:D
Nah, Weather lady ain't bad, but it's the traffic babe that is Hot. LOL
26fe5969-7070-4dda-ba52-ee67415ad41c-jpeg.jpg

Either way you guys watch a lot of news...don't know what their saying, but your watching!! I get it!!

We got him checked in. 3 litres of fluids so far, antibiotics and some nausea meds. His color is coming back and he just took a leak. Severe dehydration causing kidney failure. I'm glad I brought him in.He was thinking about waiting for Urgent Care to open.

We got him checked in. 3 litres of fluids so far, antibiotics and some nausea meds. His color is coming back and he just took a leak. Severe dehydration causing kidney failure. I'm glad I brought him in.He was thinking about waiting for Urgent Care to open.
Some things you just don't wait for...might end up being too late.

Wife just called, Park Place Corporation is closing ( they make mattresses ). She'll need to start job hunting. I'm thinking I'll borrow 4K off my life insurance policy to put in a new HVAC system.
If things get bad enough we can make a part time job of selling off stuff, part out the 67 vert project. I could do some gauge servicing again.
Good news is there are plenty of jobs available today. When her previous employer closed (2010 economy crash ) she was unemployed for 2 years. We got through that living off savings, etc.. and had a mortgage payment due every month.

Wife just called, Park Place Corporation is closing ( they make mattresses ). She'll need to start job hunting. I'm thinking I'll borrow 4K off my life insurance policy to put in a new HVAC system.
If things get bad enough we can make a part time job of selling off stuff, part out the 67 vert project. I could do some gauge servicing again.
Good news is there are plenty of jobs available today. When her previous employer closed (2010 economy crash ) she was unemployed for 2 years. We got through that living off savings, etc.. and had a mortgage payment due every month.
Well best of luck to her, sure she'll find a job to fit her needs. I recommend she take the summer off....:lol:

Yep, Just seen a church took a big hit on CH8. We got some wind as it rolled over. I haven't been out to look around. Don't think it did anything worse than most storms. Our phones started beeping and buzzing a bit befor 8PM. Turned TV on and they were all over it. At that point the spot they thought was going to get bad was crossing MD line. Gave us 15 minutes to get to the basement. Was kinda funny - Holley never goes downstairs. It's always open, she just would not go. So it was her first adventure down. LOL
We got a tornado warning at 3:15 am. We were getting tons of lightning and heavy sideways rain, then I actually heard the tornado go by.

It didn’t touch down down though, so back to sleep about 30 mins later.

We that’s good that you did. Also good news that he is starting to bounce back.

We got a tornado warning at 3:15 am. We were getting tons of lightning and heavy sideways rain, then I actually heard the tornado go by.

It didn’t touch down down though, so back to sleep about 30 mins later.
I was in a neighboring village on loan out one day when they tested the warning sirens for Diablo Cyn. Nuclear Plant. Eerie sound :eek:

:wtf: We have a 40% chance of rain tonight. That's a good thing, the winds will be reasonably calm. Glad I didn't wash the black truck :lol:. No gale warnings, just a small craft advisory. I wonder what the break point is between small crafts and big crafts :realcrazy:

:wtf: We have a 40% chance of rain tonight. That's a good thing, the winds will be reasonably calm. Glad I didn't wash the black truck :lol:. No gale warnings, just a small craft advisory. I wonder what the break point is between small crafts and big crafts :realcrazy:
There isn’t a formal definition but the Coast Guard generally defines it as boats smaller than 33’ long.

-
Back