Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We’re surrounded by small squalls but so far, not a drop

Anyone got any tips on freeing up the stock exhaust flapper on a 318poly? Been trying to get it to run and idle like it should but didn’t realize the flapper was rusted solidly shut until I dropped the pipe.

The gummymint's new T-storm graphix is pretty cool.
upload_2019-7-6_21-7-22.png

Looks like the most violent stuff is done for us. South and South East is getting it now...
upload_2019-7-6_21-9-12.png

There was a solvent for the heat risers. Very much like the liquid wrench from days gone by.

Was a long day,one oil change,clean up the carb and deliver and install it.
That thing runs rich, may have to close down on the transfer ports some more. From square i closed them a touch more,now if i pull brake booster hose it makes less of a difference.
Four corners were at nearly 3 turns out, i got it down to 1-1/2 turns and it still idles at 950. But no black smoke. After a terrifying ride it actually ran better. I dont care to travel at 85 mph with a sketchy suspension.

Dropped my trailer of at buddy’s place, he loaded it up and took it away,dirt and stones, roots and stumps. 5000 lbs. handled it no problem. Thats 4 loads and no hiccups.

Ugh that was nasty but seems to be helping already. Thanks guys

Anyone got any tips on freeing up the stock exhaust flapper on a 318poly? Been trying to get it to run and idle like it should but didn’t realize the flapper was rusted solidly shut until I dropped the pipe.

Start the engine and let it run for a while... After it heats up, you may be able to open it... :poke: :lol:

Baking soda mixed with water.

I've always done Club Soda when my stomach is out of sorts. The homies come to Van Nuys on a Wednesday night for the cruise and I had the beginnings of the flu. Here comes the black Hemi Challenger. I got myself into the back seat the best I could and direct them to Van Nuys Blvd. After about half an hour the nausea is really kickin' in "Pull into that liquor store over there" I say. "WTF? You need a beer or something?" comes from the front seat. "2 choices. Pull into the liquor store and let me out or I blow chunk in the Challenger". They stopped. I go in to get a Club Soda. In my sorry state I grabbed a Tonic Water by mistake. Open the bottle when I get in the back seat and take a big swallow "Ack! No wonder they give this to people with Malaria. It makes dying of the Malaria look good." :BangHead:

Morning all. Up having a cup hoping we hit the road early. Yesterday was a very long day. Got caught twice in thunderstorm downpours where you couldn’t see much beyond the hood of the truck. Cars and trucks off the road it was a mess. Second time we found an exit and truck stop. We waited almost an hour for the storms to pass further down the road. Hopefully today is better. About 400 miles and we are there. Tim is a few hours behind me hope he missed that crap.
Well that’s all I got see some of you soon. Have a great day!!

Z

Hey Ray sorting through my parts to sell. I have two distributors set up for electronic. Before I offer them up to my parts buddy are you interested??

Hopefully have all the stuff together today and load the truck tomorrow. Dam I have a lot this year to bring.

Oh forgot to mention Chris what the hell do they use their highway money for in your state? I70 sucked!!

Hopefully have all the stuff together today and load the truck tomorrow. Dam I have a lot this year to bring.
I was surprised all the stuff I had. Lots of littles sure the buddy will buy it all. Get to spend Monday at the Chevy dealership. Check engine light on again. Replaced sensors twice in the last two weeks. Why can’t they do them all. Oil and temp running fine. Guess I’ll find one in the Carlisle area. Cheryl saw one in Mechicsburg or something like that.

-
Back