Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
According to the USGS, "Still" shaking is the answer to that. The effected area seems to be growing larger, but still confined to the desert. From all my years playin' out there I can tell there are a lot of geological anomalies out there.
Let's talk tectonic plates!

According to the USGS, "Still" shaking is the answer to that. The effected area seems to be growing larger, but still confined to the desert. From all my years playin' out there I can tell there are a lot of geological anomalies out there.

They are saying there’s a greater than 50 percent chance of an even larger one. (Isn’t there always a 50/50 chance of an earthquake?

NASA's Goldstone Tracking Station is not that far from the epicenter. They probably got real nervous being under those big antennae :lol:

cassini_3.jpg

Ugh 500 bucks in tires later, I’m finally ready to roll for Carlisle

Gee, that was nice. A 3 minute heavy downpour followed by the sun coming out again. Now the humidity is up at 80%. Yuck.

I went to the George Snyder Classic last year at KCRP Wings on the asphalt half mile :D . The wind from those wings, the ethanol smell, the sensation of speed :D what a rush that is. If I plan it right I could do El Mirage Dry Lake Saturday daytime. KCRP dirt Saturday night. KCRP Wings on the half mile Sunday :lol: November 9th and 10th. In my dreams :lol:

Just spoke to Tim. He’s haulin *** cross country as expected... Somewhere in Missouri now. Plans to be in Indy area by tonight.

Last edited:
-
Back