Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey you have to stay up to claim first.
Rain delay here. Waiting on a thunderstorm to pass so I can load the truck and get on the road to Carlisle.
Gee that sounds good!!

Hey Mike I see ya.
Hope the back is better and you make the trip out.
If you do send me a text, we'd like to see you while your there.

You 2 drive carefulI. What do you have for a tow rig Craig?

I hate it when I wake up this early for a bathroom brake and can't go back to sleep. I see a nap in my future later today.

You 2 drive carefulI. What do you have for a tow rig Craig?

I hate it when I wake up this early for a bathroom brake and can't go back to sleep. I see a nap in my future later today.
2016 3/4 GMC Denali extended cab diesel. Pulls really well.

Well drive careful and have a safe trip. See youtwo out there.

Hoping to see a check-in from Tim. If he stopped in Albuquerque according to the revised plan...It's 5:30 there. As long as he got in enough shut eye, I'm sure he doesn't want to waste any daylight for the long second run he planned.

I am sur he is fine. I miss doing cross country in three days did it a few times. Gas stops were always, put the nozzle in, order food, piss, pick up food pay for gas and go! 5 min tops each time.

Hope everyone is ok

F3B5FB79-7039-49C8-9945-01B87515C2B2.jpeg

DE537E7B-FEAE-4256-BC63-96DC3DDAE770.jpeg

Well Tim is good!:rofl: If your stupid enough to live in a place where natures wrath is on a schedule you kind of deserve it. Same as anywhere I guess.

Well Tim is good!:rofl: If your stupid enough to live in a place where natures wrath is on a schedule you kind of deserve it. Same as anywhere I guess.
I think Trump is to blame. Just think how good the world would be if California floated off into the Pacific and started their own Liberal country

Nah went to the shop to tag a bunch more stuff. Every time I open a sun cabinet find more meters!

-
Back