Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man those role players at Gettysburg prob were dying in the uniforms yesterday! Bet they are glad it is over.

Man those role players at Gettysburg prob were dying in the uniforms yesterday! Bet they are glad it is over.
Aren't they doing it again today? I have a couple guys I work with going down today. There is something going on

Today i get to tear down a street demon.
Carb is gummed up, they supplied a rebuild kit, has everything,idle screws float setting screws.
Then install and dial it.

Today i get to tear down a street demon.
Carb is gummed up, they supplied a rebuild kit, has everything,idle screws float setting screws.
Then install and dial it.
I rebuild Holleys all the time.....I used to be the go to guy when i was around 20.. All my buddies brought em to me......

I rebuild Holleys all the time.....I used to be the go to guy when i was around 20.. All my buddies brought em to me......
We used to rebuild them in the back room of the parts store. We had all the goods in stock.

Got a question for the Coffee Crew, the wife’s 2001 Ram 1500 4x4 5.9 Magnum periodically when outside temps get hot and she turns on a/c the dash warning lights come on and all gauges including speedo stop working. Truck runs fine and the air works I believe, not for sure on that because she has shut off the air immediately each time. No working gauges and warning lights on freak her out. (Not a bad thing in my book)
Any thoughts?

Grou
Got a question for the Coffee Crew, the wife’s 2001 Ram 1500 4x4 5.9 Magnum periodically when outside temps get hot and she turns on a/c the dash warning lights come on and all gauges including speedo stop working. Truck runs fine and the air works I believe, not for sure on that because she has shut off the air immediately each time. No working gauges and warning lights on freak her out. (Not a bad thing in my book)
Any thoughts?
Bad ground.

I have cleaned them, replaced power valves and the like.
Never done a thorough go through. Then i has to bolt it on and tune it. Hes impatient, and im pressed for time today.

Any thoughts?
It's possessed! Did you see my post last night about the wife '09 Journey? Horn goes off when nobody is near it..lol

It's possessed! Did you see my post last night about the wife '09 Journey? Horn goes off when nobody is near it..lol
Hey, one other thing, did you take it in for the recall yet? On the airbags and steering column

Hey, one other thing, did you take it in for the recall yet? On the airbags and steering column
That's why I said in original post, I doubt its a worn out horn switch. Pretty sure that is replaced as part of the air bag. Plus, I can bump the steering wheel every which way and it doesn't beep.

That's why I said in original post, I doubt its a worn out horn switch. Pretty sure that is replaced as part of the air bag. Plus, I can bump the steering wheel every which way and it doesn't beep.
Hmmm

I know the main battery ground attachment point is good. Just had that apart. Cleaned and tightened. I will have to look for other grounding issues. I have the horn fuses out, so will be interesting to see if any other issues pop up. I did have one time recently where it didn't start on first try - which is indicative of the fuel pump relay failing.

I know the main battery ground attachment point is good. Just had that apart. Cleaned and tightened. I will have to look for other grounding issues. I have the horn fuses out, so will be interesting to see if any other issues pop up. I did have one time recently where it didn't start on first try - which is indicative of the fuel pump relay failing.
I’m wondering if something has come loose in the column?

I’m wondering if something has come loose in the column?
I think if it was it would show up when I bump it around. And as Frank said about clock spring.
That would likely be an open and horn would more likely not work at all.
Replaced the one in my Dad's Neon for that reason. But, I get that the PCM can do random stuff when it gets bad signals. So maybe this has nothing to do with the actual horn circuit.

Good morning.

It's

superbee.jpg

Saturday!

-
Back