Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, very nice price. Wish all my decals were priced like those. I think Phoenix Graphics make replicas for me. Anyone out here have recommendations on Decals?
Shoot me a want list might come up in the searches I do.

Shoot me a want list might come up in the searches I do.

I have all the Mr. Norms / Grand Spaulding Dodge decals. I need all of the others. Tail panel stripe with Demon 340. Dual side stripes and fender Demon 340. And the dual stripes for the hood. Currently a 72 hood with the center scoop but have the twin scooped hood for it.

To cool this was the Halifax cop car guy is looking for info on it bet Deans dad was the mechanic.
wMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2subGl2ZS5uZXRAODRkZjllN2YtZTlmNi00MGFmLWI0MzUtYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhIn0.jpg

wMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2subGl2ZS5uZXRAODRkZjllN2YtZTlmNi00MGFmLWI0MzUtYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhIn0.jpg

I have all the Mr. Norms / Grand Spaulding Dodge decals. I need all of the others. Tail panel stripe with Demon 340. Dual side stripes and fender Demon 340. And the dual stripes for the hood. Currently a 72 hood with the center scoop but have the twin scooped hood for it.
I will keep my eyes open. That was a Mr. Norms car?

Not bad. tired this morning. Tailbone sore from setting and sleeping on it. I might try snuggling on the living room couch this morning. Most comfortable place in the house.

Hi Mike, kinda nice in a way to have a good excuse to rest...some ointment will help that sore spot, same thing happened to me from the hospital bed. Still I think a pretty physical therapist would help your recovery. :p

Super congrats to Zman for being invited to the Muscle car show in Chicago. They don't just hand those invites out. Very select group. I am sure it was just an oversight and my invite is lost in the mail? Oh wait car is still...... at the painters! Well done Zman!

Yes! I have all the original paperwork from Norms showing Dad bought it there, Grandma's address and phone number and all. Also have a copy of the title for the 68 Roadrunner he traded in on it.

Last edited:
morning. Sister is hospital, now the brother that was sick from the Domnican Republic, has been hospitalized as well.

Wow shower felt great. sure takes a lot out of a guy though. Ahhhhhhh the simple things you take for granted.

Morning all, hot one here today with thunder storms this afternoon. One step at a time TMM.

-
Back