Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow shower felt great. sure takes a lot out of a guy though. Ahhhhhhh the simple things you take for granted.
Good thing too, i could smell you from here.oh,wait-that’s me. Gear oil,brake cleaner and paint...

Do you know if Arizona Parts decals are repop or NOS? I did find them after the fact...

Its hot. Mazda done. Edge wheel bearing done. Another load on trailer to go to dump.
Tomorrow off. And dr’s appt and then concert in evening.
Friday 2003 ram 360 with high idle issue. Thinking manifold leak.
So no sooner did one car leave, another on took its place. No end to the work.

Its hot. Mazda done. Edge wheel bearing done. Another load on trailer to go to dump.
Tomorrow off. And dr’s appt and then concert in evening.
Friday 2003 ram 360 with high idle issue. Thinking manifold leak.
So no sooner did one car leave, another on took its place. No end to the work.
Keeps you in beer money......:lol:

Wow shower felt great. sure takes a lot out of a guy though. Ahhhhhhh the simple things you take for granted.
Make sure they do blood work sooner than later. I was anemic but they never checked until months after surgery I mentioned I was still weak, winded, and light-headed. Been taking iron the doctor prescribed a couple months now and finally feel better. I was never anemic before so I didn't think that would happen.

Make sure they do blood work sooner than later. I was anemic but they never checked until months after surgery I mentioned I was still weak, winded, and light-headed. Been taking iron the doctor prescribed a couple months now and finally feel better. I was never anemic before so I didn't think that would happen.
You don’t have enough rust in your diet. You need another old Mopar!

Man. Some people. Local buy and sell,avertising a 4 foot bucket. Looked like 3 point mounts so i messaged and asked.
Yes. Drive 30 minutes to find out its a 6 foot loader bucket. Weetodds...

Nice day here. Except for a few mosquitos also enjoying it:rolleyes:
Got a guy's fence patched up - I just helped.
Then after lunch I welded up a broken support on one of my own fences.
The little cart I bought has been great. Will be taking back to the garage tommorrow. Everything fits in the back of the wagon upright and strapped in.
upload_2019-7-24_20-23-41.png

upload_2019-7-24_20-24-57.png

Need to paint that fence , young man. :poke:
Yea, yea, yea. LOL
Tommorrow I'm going to fill the divets and gaps including right at the concrete line (started blowing concrete - not good!).
Then it paint time! Maybe with Hammerite on the rusty parts I can't really clean. That's my new favorite since Corroless seems unavailable in the US. (and Canada?)

I actually want to get on my top roof during this dry spell and do some painting up there.

Nice day here. Except for a few mosquitos also enjoying it:rolleyes:
Got a guy's fence patched up - I just helped.
Then after lunch I welded up a broken support on one of my own fences.
The little cart I bought has been great. Will be taking back to the garage tommorrow. Everything fits in the back of the wagon upright and strapped in.
View attachment 1715368718

View attachment 1715368720
How many amps does that draw? :lol:

-
Back