Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well that’s what I thought too, but apparently the strains he tested for are unique to the Caribbean and are somehow proven to be only in food. How they know that is beyond me. The one strain they are worried most about is one that has shown to be somewhat antibiotic resistant
Yeah that is amazing that they can narrow the strains down like that. Amazing how far medicine has advanced from even 100 years ago.

Yeah that is amazing that they can narrow the strains down like that. Amazing how far medicine has advanced from even 100 years ago.

Well I can say from experience it's an ongoing learning curve. I didn't know why they were asking for stool samples in the liberty line while inport Alexandria Egypt (upon return). I took a ships tour...ate what the tour had for stops.... Pharos Revenge!!

Evening all.

Some good news for a change, the hospital sent my brother home, lots of meds and instructions. He does have Two different strains of E Coli he picked up from the Dominican Republic somehow. They’re not exactly sure how as all food and drinks consumed were consumed by others, including his wife. He’s the only one sick. They ran blood work on the other 11 people already and they show no signs of either strain.

Regardless, they said with the meds, he should be fine just down for a few days and to keep monitoring it

Steve's scruffy Angels will miss the nurses initially, but will hang with him as long as needed. :D

I got a call from my builder today, should have been ready for it but am not. Monday I need to do an electrical walk thru. I have a 30x40 shop, no living area, or plumbing, or heat. I have a 200 amp service, I have a lift I want that takes 220 single phase, but nothing else. Compressor could be upgraded to 220 but not likely for welder. Any ideas of things to ask for during the walk thru? I wonder about an overhead outlet, but besides that don't know what else to ask for besides lots of outlets. Sorry for the long post, came up all of a sudden and need to figure out by Monday. Thanks brothers!

View attachment 1715368743

View attachment 1715368744

View attachment 1715368745

An exterior outlet near where the trailer mount BBQ pit will park will be useful :rolleyes:.
I see the dreaded Feral Pugs are getting bold and coming closer to humans.
Might have to stake out a pesky neighbor or Camaro owner as bait to keep them away from the main house :lol:.

Evening all.

Some good news for a change, the hospital sent my brother home, lots of meds and instructions. He does have Two different strains of E Coli he picked up from the Dominican Republic somehow. They’re not exactly sure how as all food and drinks consumed were consumed by others, including his wife. He’s the only one sick. They ran blood work on the other 11 people already and they show no signs of either strain.

Regardless, they said with the meds, he should be fine just down for a few days and to keep monitoring it
Does anything good ever happen around you? I mean you say "good news" but not really....

#1 again. Looks like I have been napping too much during the day. LOL

I got a call from my builder today, should have been ready for it but am not. Monday I need to do an electrical walk thru. I have a 30x40 shop, no living area, or plumbing, or heat. I have a 200 amp service, I have a lift I want that takes 220 single phase, but nothing else. Compressor could be upgraded to 220 but not likely for welder. Any ideas of things to ask for during the walk thru? I wonder about an overhead outlet, but besides that don't know what else to ask for besides lots of outlets. Sorry for the long post, came up all of a sudden and need to figure out by Monday. Thanks brothers!

Make sure that he puts the electrical plug outlets on separate fuses so you don't overload the circuit and blow fuses...

3:00. Indigestion.
So not 3rd or 4th. Going back to sleep.
Concert tonight,so i need more sleep.

Keep all the outlets at least a foot off of the floor if you can . I put a row every 8' around the four foot mark to be safe and also above the work bench as many as you can! IMO Also a 220 in the front and back of the shop to run a comp and a welder outside if needed. Ceiling fans are great to have also if needed.

Its Thong Thursday again!

tenor (1).gif
ee788eb436efe391d18d272ab28052e8.jpg

Hey Ray get all caught up with the inventory??
Sounds like with all those orders you'll be busy awhile.

-
Back