Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now that's pretty cool. Shure something will show up. @Mopar Tim found his dream car when he was in PA for Carlisle. At a used car dealer of all places.

Ohhhhh yeah I saw the pics. He got a nice one!!! (shup!!! lol) I was out driving around last weekend... saw a couple yard sitters. Something will turn up I am sure!

Hey TJ you drop the cuda gas tank yet? Could use a pic of where the straps mount.

Good Morning from the inside. Hey Barb (that is your name right) I have one if you need a project.

What determined that you needed the surgery, if I may ask? Was it high blood pressure for years or....????
My doctor heard a noisy heart valve. Mitral valve regurgitation is what I had. My mitral valve wasn't sealing and the blood would leak back into the lower chamber.

I have one started that needs finished. I am trying to get rid of MOST all of my stuff. I want to retire and need to start thinning the herd. I have a nice little sea mist green Dart swinger with a slant 6

There's old flapper Mike! I guess you got the flapper taken care of. You know the one guy that was at my Carlisle site had the same thing done. That was his first big outing.

Sorry ...got called away for some fun. There is a 4 door on there but not that one it is a Valiant anyway

Here is one

$(KGrHqIOKo0FIkc)o5UqBSM2JMMElw~~60_3.jpg

Sitting at Dr’s office. Waiting for my consult.
Did the ekg and respiratory tests. Busy place.

-
Back