Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It finally dawned on me today that with the NOS master cylinder I bought a few days ago that might be the last part I need to buy for the Barracuda...ya right.
Anyway, I have everything, need nothing else, its done (I think).
Its a great feeling!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It finally dawned on me today that with the NOS master cylinder I bought a few days ago that might be the last part I need to buy for the Barracuda...ya right.
Anyway, I have everything, need nothing else, its done (I think).
Its a great feeling!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hey you know what? Me too! Wait a second, I'm lying . Just started an epic resto. IMO. Your and Cheryl's car is a standard to which I am going to try to achieve on this rare car that I have purchased. One of the best I have ever seen. Yours, not my rust hulk! :thumbsup:

Your never really DONE until your FINISHED.
Then they close the lid and lower you down.
I am still making room for a work area to get this off the trailer. Old area was up a ramp, no way to get this up there.

Good evening all! Well I came home to a surprise today, framers for the house (I think) decided to unplug my RV and leave it that way. It was hot inside, our pugs don't tolerate heat very well, also fridge switched to propane, glad I had gas or would have lost food. Called builder (on site manager), left a VM, he will take care of it I'm sure.

Nos stickers. Cool stuff but not good quality stuff for restoration.

I will add that the car got totaled by an uninsured motorist shortly after being on the road so don't have any durability knowledge with that decal.

Good evening all! Well I came home to a surprise today, framers for the house (I think) decided to unplug my RV and leave it that way. It was hot inside, our pugs don't tolerate heat very well, also fridge switched to propane, glad I had gas or would have lost food. Called builder (on site manager), left a VM, he will take care of it I'm sure.

You're handling it better than I think I would.
:elmer:

Well I think maybe my luck actually was good for once. Just got back from the company picnic and won HUGE , high dollar cooler full of ice and beer! I’ve never won a door price in my life. I have 223 cans of ice cold beer to do something with now :lol:

Just got home. 1:00am. Does that make me first?? Guess ears are ringing a little.
994AB81B-EAC0-40AC-AD2C-C54B7F97FA44.jpeg
The entire 2 hours almost everyone in the stadium was standing. Was a lot of fun. And the wife enjoyed it too.

Having a miserable time with sleep. I am just going to have to climb the stairs and sleep in my bed. This sleeping in the recliner just doesn't cut it.

-
Back