Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Will it be professionally judged?
Yes, 1000 point sheet by people who know MOPARS.
I entered the judged class that counts period correct parts. So not every correct nut and bolt has to be perfect. A driver.
I'm not in the judged class where the car is looking like it did coming off the factory floor...trailer queens.

Last edited:
Yes, 1000 point sheet by people who know MOPARS.
I entered the judged class that counts period correct parts. In other words not in the judged class where the car is looking like it did coming off the factory floor...trailer queens.
Slap that distributor in it has the right numbers

Slap that distributor in it has the right numbers
I talked to someone that has watched the judging and with this class they don't get that anal. The one in is "period correct" so don't think it will be a problem.

Morning.
80 plus degrees forecast again today. Thinking i should cut some grass this morning.
Should get moving,a few things to do before i leave for winnipeg.

At least it is Friday....well for me it is. Going to be a long day, but will be 3 day weekend in 12 hours

A few sips of coffee and I bet my body temp is 3 degrees higher. Been that way since surgery. Hard to get the temp regulated.

I don't have it now hoppy.... man had more money than I did... offered 3 times what I paid for her... and so I am keeping my eyes out for another. He has already started putting the $$ in her she deserved. And he keeps me posted on it.

It was a hard decision to make... but sometimes ya just have to make them. I miss it, and yes sometimes I regret it. But... I know that he is doing what I would have done eventually, but a lot quicker. I don't know when he is gonna have her ready to show but I know he will eventually.

-
Back