Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope to get it finished today. Want to start on some orders this weekend. Just a ton of distribs the paperwork is missing from. Have to re document them, just takes time. Have to id all the cores I picked up also. Hope to get a big chunk of it done this morning.

Hey its Friday for all you working stiffs. Us retirees just another Saturday.
Good Morning!!

Good morning, Time for coffee!
Morning Mike hope you get to feeling better and start getting some sleep.
Got my original gas filler tube and other stuff yesterday. Won't take long to put it on.
Getting the 55 ready for a car show Sunday. A small town an hour north. Has a great turnout always a fun one to attend.

Morning. Last to go to sleep,last to wake up.
Maybe an easy day,diagnose high idle on the 03 ram.

Well anyway have a great day...at work:lol:
:poke::poke::poke::lol:

I have a full day of work planned. It's hard work getting back on your feet after a operation I have found. A lot more work when you feel bad.

Last edited:
I wonder if they have 2?
No stripes for you!
laugh2-gif.gif

It's not because I'm not tired or can't sleep. More that there is almost no comfortable position. Between my newly opened chest or my burning tailbone. I am not a good sleeper anyway. Add a couple extra hurdles and I am doomed. Man, I slept on my left arm last night. It felt like it was smashed in a bad accident. Took a while to get that one woke up.

It's not because I'm not tired or can't sleep. More that there is almost no comfortable position. Between my newly opened chest or my burning tailbone. I am not a good sleeper anyway. Add a couple extra hurdles and I am doomed. Man, I slept on my left arm last night. It felt like it was smashed in a bad accident. Took a while to get that one woke up.
Sucks getting old, I tell myself that every morning. Dog slept on my arm last night! Once my feet hit the floor I have to do a system check and make sure everything is where it is supposed to be before I start moving around. Shame youth is wasted on the young!

Got my original gas filler tube and other stuff yesterday. Won't take long to put it on.
That job has always seemed intimidating. Been thankful I haven't had to do it.
I have a full day of work planned. It's hard work getting back on your feet after a operation I have found. A lot more work when you feel bad.
Good sleep helps. Coffee only can cover that so far.

Well no Gym today.
Have to grab my little friend to pull weeds.
Moved a little over a hundred Belgium block
Yesterday. Started a thread.
Broke the wheel barrel .
Punched a hole in it tossing. Block
Averge Round 35 lbs.
Wasn't that bad only took about 2 hrs.
Today is trim bushes.
Of different types .
That's plenty. Sucks about the wheelbarrow. Sounds fixable. A piece of scap metal or board will work for a while.
I like pruning and shearing. What's the word for making plant sculptures out of privet or boxwoods? That can be amusing.

-
Back