Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just busy filling orders here today. Friday will be kind of fun for a change drop off a scope at the farm show complex to a guy going to mecum auction then go to fix a distrib tester at a hot rod shop. Should be fun for a change.

Just busy filling orders here today. Friday will be kind of fun for a change drop off a scope at the farm show complex to a guy going to mecum auction then go to fix a distrib tester at a hot rod shop. Should be fun for a change.
Sounds like it

Definitely need something to do that is enjoyable. Should be cool to do. Trading labor for labor in the machine shop for the cuda motor to be cleaned and ultrasonic checked. Prob put hardened seats in the head also if it checks out fine.

Dam did not think of putting some sun testers into meacum till I just saw it on tv!:mob:

Then el-camino,pull brakes and get them measured for pass/fail. If they fail they get new.
Install seats,fix leaks and away it goes.
The motor comes out of buddy’s truck this weekend, then prep for the vortec,cut holes for bulkhead connectors and stuff.

Lots of free plans on line. They make for a good base plan.
Can't find my old drawings. Red wing something had free on line drawings. .
I would just beef them up a bit for your car. Around $300.00 and a days work should get you there.
I used the Redwing plans and built mine. Good stuff. When finished, you could easily sell it for more than it cost to build it.
20150614_131018.jpg

I used the Redwing plans and built mine. Good stuff. When finished, you could easily sell it for more than it cost to build it.
View attachment 1715371532
I dont know how many different plans and videos i looked at,
I wanted the jacks and screws for adjustment.took two days to build and 600 in materials including the air jacks.

I dont know how many different plans and videos i looked at,
I wanted the jacks and screws for adjustment.took two days to build and 600 in materials including the air jacks.
I put casters and jacks on mine. Most of the steel and the jacks were free to me. Got about 200 bucks in casters and grade 8 hardware. I could see 600 - 800 if all had to be bought.

-
Back