Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well.....It could be January this year or 3 years. Believe me I am working on it. Meet with a lady on the 16th of August to look at my options

ANd with that...I gots to go to work. Have fun everyone.

Carlisle truck show is this week!

Bit of housecleaning this morning... then work. Not sure about after work. What about you?
A few odds and ends on the Barracuda today and get it ready for a car show Saturday.
We'll load Friday and drive to the show so Saturday isn't a very long day.

Just busy filling orders here today. Friday will be kind of fun for a change drop off a scope at the farm show complex to a guy going to mecum auction then go to fix a distrib tester at a hot rod shop. Should be fun for a change.
Sounds good!
That shop's close to you?

Good morning coffee crew. Work today, mow the grass after, maybe see how the Demon is with the new tires later....we will see how it all pans out. At least it is Hump Day. it is Wednesday, right?

440-6 clone. What a pia had to take it apart 7 times to get it right.

DSC06168.JPG

DSC06169.JPG

Morning to all you Moparian mad men and women. I get to meet with painter tomorrow so will see progress on Demon. Nice cool morning again up here on the tundra. Getting ready to head to Missouri for some schooling and another instructor rating. Hard to sit in a chair all day. I don't have enough butt.

Morning to all you Moparian mad men and women. I get to meet with painter tomorrow so will see progress on Demon. Nice cool morning again up here on the tundra. Getting ready to head to Missouri for some schooling and another instructor rating. Hard to sit in a chair all day. I don't have enough butt.
Good morning... and have fun with that schooling!

-
Back