Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OD from a truck or van.

Will Not work in an A body unless you hack it.

I have seen guys make an adapter plate and make them work in an A body but its not the best option especially if you are building any kind of quality built car.

It will be bolt it for a B/E/C or truck.

If you check the date, it will be newer than 76

OD from a truck or van.

I have seen guys make an adapter plate and make them work in an A body but its not the best option especially if you are building any kind of quality built car.

It's all shifter location correct? Or are they longer as well?

Surprised they put those in pickups. The old rule of the day on manual 4 spds in trucks was those nasty heavy center mount 4 spds with the non-synchro 1st gear
I have one in my truck and I LOVE it. It will pull hard in first and second and hardly ever need the OD. It will set you back in your seat. Not sure what rears are in it but it is a 9.25

00707_bsL1SbM8o87_600x450.jpg

OD from a truck or van.

Thanks Rainy! We have 2 A bodies and a B body. Not sure anyone wants 4spd, but saw it come up and wanted to be educated.

Thanks Rainy! We have 2 A bodies and a B body. Not sure anyone wants 4spd, but saw it come up and wanted to be educated.
The price seems a bit steep. I bought 2 A body 833's and a o/d from a friend going through a divorce for ............. well they were cheap. :lol:

The price seems a bit steep. I bought 2 A body 833's and a o/d from a friend going through a divorce for ............. well they were cheap. :lol:
Now a days prices, not bad..... good actually.

I remember 15 years ago when even I would have said the price is high.

It is now 2019

Need one Rainy? I would gladly sell one of mine for $250.

Ok I know not appropriate, but I have to ask. How much was the...
No never mind I promised myself I would be good:rofl:
:rofl: I also bought a drill press, small air compressor and 110v/130a wire welder. He said it was just "stuff" and needed to go. It was embarrassingly cheap!

A small town painted this on main street. It is attracting some attention.

dysart.jpg

I just found original certi card for my Satellite.....I saw it before but glossed over it...

-
Back