Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The O'l Zig or Zag thing......You never know....
Zig zag?

FAE022CA-0C41-4171-896A-ACF8784BE527.jpeg

I used to smoke that Bugler occasionaly. Good stuff.

5 distribs that came in yesterday, Waiting on a Vac advance from Tony's parts. Should have gotten here by now.

Those were sent to me to rebuild. Cores come from a bunch of different ways. Trade secret
got a bunch at Carlisle that were offered to me.

Morning!
Going to be hot the next few days. I decided to put engine in the dart this weekend, just to get it off the floor and out of the way.
Buddy and his daughters are going to pull the engine out of his old truck and start preparing for the vortec.

These two girls,or young women both have non typical jobs.
Older one was a grader operator on a mine site,stepped up to quality control/safety officer.

Younger one started this spring as a labourer for a landscape company,is now driving truck and trailer delivering materials and equipment. All over the city,pulling a trailer. Out of two crews she is the only one that can haul a trailer around the city.

A couple of hard working girls,both can shoot better than me,and arent afraid to say whats on their mind. Pa raised em well..

Hey ray!
Sorry i havent got a photo of gas tank mounts under barracuda, keep fergettin.
Will try to remember.

I'm back. I was over on ebay ordering a carter carbuertor tag...ugh the little things all make a difference.

Good morning, almost time to board. Can’t wait to get back to the Gilmore museum and their big car show. Nice to have a long weekend to relax and have some drinks and be with sisters and family at a cabin...and I’ll be ready to come home when it’s time!!

-
Back