Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's what Bill Rolik charges that's great! Slowly getting it to a 100 point car. Has anyone ever professionally judged it yet?

We??? You, yourself, and thou? :p
so what is the answer
Some show on the TV got a decendent to agree to look for DNA proof. Another decedent things is unneccessary.

If you're going to waste your time on the web, see what personal information is being scarfed up (on your dime).
How Tech Companies Track Your Every Move And Put Your Data Up For Sale
Dave Daview interview with Geoff Fowler, former WSJ, now Washington Post, tech reporter.

Ehh not quite.

In the next few weeks, I’ve got to potentially make 2 life altering/affecting decisions, both with the military and with my civilian job. Plus finish my MBA in a couple weeks. Plus both kids now are in school, something I’m not ready for lol

Stay true to what you want... it's the best way.
“I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy. ” ― Richard Bach, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

That's what Bill Rolik charges that's great! Slowly getting it to a 100 point car. Has anyone ever professionally judged it yet?
No has been judged at Mopar only shows. Had a guy who done National level show judging look at it at Carlisle. He's a good friend who's helped me with the car along the way. John you met him.
He went over it pretty close and gave me a few things to straighten up. He said as a driver he hadn't seen anything better. He's coming out here and staying for a week. We are going to go over the car from top to bottom. I have a short list of things he can do. He was a MOPAR mechanic and did paint/body for 20 years in his younger days. Should be looking really good for the show.

so what is the answer

You could read said article?

But since you asked, History Channel got some cousin to sign off on doing a show to solve the conspiracy theory that Dillinger is or isn’t the guy buried there

Last edited:
I am out for a while have a bunch of distribs to do. Later all you fine Men and a Woman!

And if I am gonna get back in time for work... I best head to town now. Gotta get a bed frame for my new bed that is supposed to be delivered today. Have a good one everyone!!!!

Happy Thursday (Friday for me) to all. Just have to get through tear downs, meetings, then teach class tonight - then 3 days of nice weather and shop time.

I am getting ready to head to Ft. Leonardwood for school all weekend. Trying to pick up another instructor tab. I am going to swing by body shop on my way out of town and check on progress with Demon. Or lack thereof. I swore to myself once I would never have another car painted by a professional again, then I look at my own work and sigh. Yep it is worth the aggravation to get it painted in an actual booth, by someone who knows which end of the gun to point at the car. Not stepping over garden hose on floor, drop lights ties to rafters for lights and fans poked thru slots in tarps hung from rafters. Sometimes my DIY mentality is a curse.

Best of Luck John!! Hope there is some progress to be seen...

@halifaxhops
4F0D520F-4DE3-4445-B28A-701E54A91553.jpeg
78DAC00A-F20A-4A02-9EE3-EDD54FCD6DE2.jpeg
5AEE9633-92A4-4F26-B5AE-AEACA421600D.jpeg

One strap. Go figure.

I am getting ready to head to Ft. Leonardwood for school all weekend.
You need to work in a trip a couple miles east of Ft Leonard. Uranus MO. Hilarious place. Visit the Uranus Fudge Factory. Get a t-shirt or two. Some funny chit there.. Maybe even grab a burger at the restaurant there..

Im watching the show Orange is the new Black. Last season. I like it alot...:thumbsup:

Well as mentioned bought the carbuertor tag for the Carter carbuertor. My old one was in two pieces.
Buddy said the two ends of the trunk weather strip didn't meet in the proper place.
Mine is a 1/2 inch left of the striker plate. Its suppose to be 4" right of the striker plate. Who knew?? It was a little worn so new one ordered.
Also said had the wrong nut for the tail light studs AND need little red protective caps that went over each stud. Who knew??
Found those and they are on the way.
Heading out to a place in town to talk about re-coating some parts.
It will be correct. What I can do before he comes in for a week is all a plus.

Last edited:
Project 440DD

ordered my new rims! plus the final parts for the brake kits. If I can just find the tires locally, I can set the dart down this weekend!

Zman that is some serious detail, what a benefit having a buddy like that. I think my eyes would glaze over if he looked at anything of mine! Super good luck getting ready for Chicago show. We hope to see you guys there, boss lady is checking her schedule.

-
Back