Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am heading to the range today with a couple buddies. It is our last league day shoot. We are trying in vain to unseat the reigning and perpetual champions. A team of retired guys that shoot virtually everyday and throw up a bunch of perfect scores. We are within two points of them but likely won't get it done. Them old guys rock! They have won every year for many years.

Cowboy shooting?

Morning.
So the rcmp found the two fugitives. Deceased.
8 km’s from where they left the car and burned it.

Well here they took rain out of the forecast. That's great since we've had 5" in the last week. Seems like the spring storms have never ended.
Since I've done an hour and a half of cardio the last five days in a row the legs are telling me its time for a day off.
Tomorrow I take the Barracuda in and get the exhaust system installed. A big step bringing it back to factory.
I have a buddy who wants to buy the one I'm taking off (yes its still very nice) so the overall $$ amount won't be so bad.
Next month the proper size tires and all the big stuff is done.:D

Zman, I picked up a 4 inch Nighthawk 45 last month you would really like it. It is so smooth I don't even know it goes off.
Well if we make it to the Fargo show next spring, maybe we can do some shooting??

So after that whats left?
Need to paint the rear tail panel, wheel covers, and taillight bezel's the right color.
Put the NOS master cylinder on.
New trunk weather-stripping.
Paint and put the inner rear quarter panels in.
Re-zinc a few things that have been painted over the years (not by me)
Put the re-zinc'd gas filler tube in.
And a few small odds and in's

That would be a hoot! You can show me how it is done! My deteriorating eyesight is really becoming an issue quite frankly. But I still love to compete and talk smack!
Funny I'll go do the yearly retired police officer qualification.
I haven't shot from the last year and will go in and only drop a shot or two max.
Its like riding a bike.

I've also gone through and re-painted some brackets and things on the engine that were wrong.
I had the wrong bolts on the trunk to hinge bolts and hood to hinge bolts. Both are the four bolts, two each side.
I found a nice trunk set. The hood set is ok, but one bolt not so nice and the head markings don't match. I know getting picky.
Anyone with a nice set let me know. Hood bolts are a 1/2" head with 3/4" spinning washer.

Have a pic of one of the good ones markings?
A Chrysler marking would be great. I'm not to picky just having four head markings that match would be nice.
I know they used these bolts on a lot of different cars.
One of the bolts is a little marred. I've painted it and its looking better, but still not to standard.

-
Back