Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds good. Its a morning I have the Granddaughter getting dropped off. Mom works a 12 hour shift. I don't have time this morning to cook me up some eggs so Mickey D will do.

I thought it was Burger King????

Yep, she is now scheduled to leave in about an hour! What a night!

I''m about 45 minutes from each airport, both O'hare and Midway...

Our friend that hangs with us at Doug's is on the ground crew at Midway....

My grandma lived only 5 minutes from O'hare... The planes passing over were loud...

I thought it was Burger King????
Ummmmm burger king

They have some good breakfast
CroissanWich

download.jpeg

Ok here is a useless Biker factoid on "chain drive wallets". They are actually functional and a quite handy if you ride a old Harley. The seats are small and the bikes vibrate a bit. The farther you ride your wallet works its way out of your butt pocket. The chain keeps you from losing your wallet.

Nice and solid if you can lay them down in one piece like that. Most are junky clips that fall apart if not upright. How many you get?
I wanted that style with a back so I can put them on the edge of the loft area and not worry about stuff falling out to the floor. Not cheap new around 200 each. Hell functional is fine for me.
Yep, even a cheapo shelf close to that size gets a $100 bill these days. You better think about adding some support to that loft. Don't want to see you under a pile of distributors (and worse) on the morning news.

Didn’t know whether to agree or like this. I think you may have hit the nail on the head here Miss Rani. It’s definitely true in my world. Not a dancer, just an old white guy with no rhythm. Won’t catch me on the dance floor unless it’s a slow dance and the wife is dragging me or if the buffet is on the other side and I’m hungry.
:lol:
Closest thing I do to dancing is if you catch me barefoot on hot asphalt. LOL

Holy crap! This sale thread will be interesting to follow. [FOR SALE] - Duster 1970/71 Pair of Tail lamp assemblies with covers
Yeh that really sounds 'out there' Don't know what they are worth, the 73-76 ones are getting pricey WITH GOOD CHROME TRIM. But even NOS I don't think you would get $2K. And 'like new' ain't NOS. Get the wrap off and I will decide how new they look to me....

Good Morning

Big plans for the Labor Day Weekend? I have a Celebration of Life to go to on Saturday. It's supposed to be a car cruise but a good chance of rain.

University Avenue Cruise on Sunday. May'be the wife and I will go to Galena or House on the rock on Monday.

-
Back