Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, made it to Thor's Day. Missing tons of what's happening here lately....Anyone do a quick recap?
Good Morning All.....
mike's stubborn,ray is bleeding and rani farted....im tired...

thunderbirdthursdayV.jpg

Good Morning.
It's Thunderbird Thursday!

I have a friend on the Atlantic coast in Sebastian s.e. of Orlando. No response from him on Facebook. I bet he is prepping for the worst.
One of my now retired NCOs, lives just south of Pt St Louise on the Atlantic side. I sent him a text too. Usually I offer him a place to stay if he heads up north, he's taken me up on it a couple times.

Suzukini for axle and lower control arms. Fun. Everything is stuck. Siezed and rusted.

I got some new pieces for the motorcicle. Mini Floorboards from Kuryakin, I'm gonna giv'em a try. My right foot doesn't like that foot peg too much here lately. Might even dive into the chin fairing/radiator air scoop which has been part of the vision for the black Sabre all along.

It is going to be a combo work area. But will defiantly build the best spray both I have ever used at my place.

Hang an old swamp cooler on an interior wall with the exhaust to the outside world and the cooler pads could be the filters :rolleyes: . Ya see what that desert heat does to your brain when you're growing up? It makes you have goofyass thoughts like that :lol:

Hang an old swamp cooler on an interior wall with the exhaust to the outside world and the cooler pads could be the filters :rolleyes: . Ya see what that desert heat does to your brain when you're growing up? It makes you have goofyass thoughts like that :lol:
I Really want to restore my 66 the best I can. Including the paint, and I need to give it the best chance I can. Hence the "spray booth"

My Brat in Law in Phx texted me last night real late. They must have had quite an electrical storm last night. Monsoon season in the desert, one of the few things I miss about the desert.

I wonder what happens if it cross the Florida main land, stays together as a small hurricane but then hits the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico?Would that not strengthen it?
If it were to stay together it could restrengthen. It usually starts slowing and falling apart when it hits land.

-
Back