Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't really have much of an opinion for 340s

Years ago when I had my first 74 duster, we put a 360 in it and it consistently beat my dad's 340 69 cuda. Only thing I can think is the cuda is an original and by then it had a ton of miles because my dad bought off a used car lot in 1972 and used it as a family car until 2004 when it got retired and replaced by a new Mercedes Benz

The 360 in the duster was a lot fresher but I think the 340 should have ran closer instead of being absolutely dusted

Years ago when I had my first 74 duster, we put a 360 in it and it consistently beat my dad's 340 69 cuda. Only thing I can think is the cuda is an original and by then it had a ton of miles because my dad bought off a used car lot in 1972 and used it as a family car until 2004 when it got retired and replaced by a new Mercedes Benz

The 360 in the duster was a lot fresher but I think the 340 should have ran closer instead of being absolutely dusted
gearing, tune etc can be a big factor. Transmission wear/condition and set up, rear gearing etc.

@halifaxhops I can get a shipping container delivered and set up, for 2100. 40 ft x 8.5x8.5, Brand new.
Same here but way to big. I have a bathroom that I have to sink at least 10K in and 20 trans showing up pretty soon, so cheap as it can be. Not taking a loan out either, done with that crap 20 years ago.

Same here but way to big. I have a bathroom that I have to sink at least 10K in and 20 trans showing up pretty soon, so cheap as it can be. Not taking a loan out either, done with that crap 20 years ago.
yeah, a 20 footer from the same guy is 200 less

10 is just about perfect. Was thinking 20 but the price gets stupid, and I will just fill it up with crap anyhow. Will look at the one I want when I am there picking up what I won on Tuesday.

10 is just about perfect. Was thinking 20 but the price gets stupid, and I will just fill it up with crap anyhow. Will look at the one I want when I am there picking up what I won on Tuesday.
nice! you actually won some stuff!

I had a 73 Challenger with a 340. With just a set of headers, it ran surprisingly well. Buddy put a warm 360 in his shortbed dodge truck. Truck could get a fender on me off the line, but once the 340 wound up it walked on by. Both rides had 3.23 gears. Was fun racing.

Were partners on the Trans, right?

PM me we are where we left of. Have you covered. He still has to move his *** on them!

Dr. appointment, Sam's club, Wal Mart run. I'm pooped!

Perfect. Mopar Joe just called. "When do you want to put your starter on?" He has a shop with a hoist. "Drive up tomorrow and we'll have lunch while it's cooling off" Gotta love friends like that. I'm buyin'

It's actually duster Thursday.

Oh wait that doesn't make sense.

Oh well

20190403_182219.jpg

You sound like my parents.

They go all over in an air conditioned car and still act flustered and exhausted :lol::poke:
It's all part of having aching knees and feet after being on them 4 hours. My age doesn't help. My weight either. Or may be because I stood on my feet for 10 hours a day at the dealership service desk for 13 years. LOL

It's all part of having aching knees and feet after being on them 4 hours. My age doesn't help. My weight either. Or may be because I stood on my feet for 10 hours a day at the dealership service desk for 13 years. LOL
Yea, I hear you about why, even i ache and feel wasted a lot too.

I just think its funny how I have heard my parents say the same thing about being pooped after going to town.

Usually I try to have them a snack and cold drinks when they come in and I direct them to the couch while I unload the car for them.

People like me need to help older parents because we are lucky to have you guys around to love

Deciding on which one. I had 4 post picked out already....
the 2 post is fine with the polara and dart on it, even the jeep, but the long wheel base of the truck and its a PITA to get safely centered and balanced. hence the tall jack stands.

-
Back