Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hoppy

pigbday.png

Well it is official, August has come and gone with zero ninety degree days again this year. Just barely 40 this morning. Taking a day off again today. Gonna punch some paper with 45 then go for a putt. Just have to be home in time to cook din din for wife! Last night was hilarious, her first night home. So far Hemi has the upper hand in the ongoing battle for female dominance. Wife was to whipped last night to even entertain a battle. Gloves will be off tonight. My money is on the red head! Hemi will likely get the fuzzy end of the lollipop tonight. Wife is at full strength!

When my dad had his video store in the 80's, he had a customer that was an ex military pilot...

He once bought a Corsair for 50,000 and later sold it for 200,000....

That guy had some good stories...

He told my dad a story about one time he had to fly co-pilot on a trip back from Africa and they had some poisonous snakes for cargo... Half-way through the trip, the pilot told him to go back and check on the cargo... :wtf:

He said, "Why not have the navigator check"???? so the pilot told the navigator to check on the cargo.... :poke:

A half hour goes by and the navigator had not come back, so the pilot told Bob to go check on him... When he looked in the cargo area, he saw the navigator dead and swollen on the floor... He went up and reported that to the pilot... :wtf:

Apparently a cobra had escaped its cage and was loose in the plane... :eek:

So they radio ahead before landing telling them what happened... After landing they were not allowed to exit the plane until some "snake experts" could come and locate the loose snake in case it would escape while they opened it up to get out...

They had to sit on the runway for 4 hours before they were allowed to get out of the plane... :mob:

After getting out of the plane, Bob went to his superior and said "If you give me another mission like that I quit".... :mad:

That was way before the movie "Snakes on a Plane" ever came out.... By about 30 years.... :popcorn:

"Header melted the shift cable" You'll have that.

Wheel bearing turned into 2, front brakes and upper control arms. Sucks that i make nothing on parts...

Wheel bearing turned into 2, front brakes and upper control arms. Sucks that i make nothing on parts...
There should be a 30% mark up between your cost and retail. (you were kidding weren't you) LOL

Good morning America

Just hanging out with my favorite coffee cup.

Trying to figure out what the topic is

He’s my parts supplier, supplies his own parts.

Hey TJ, I just sent you a pm asking for your cell phone number as I may need some advice on trying to get my sister in law's 2004 Jeep Wrangler running...

If you can give me some direction on what I can do to get it started, I would appreciate it... :thankyou:

I also included Mitch as he's good with working on these new fangled things...

If you guys can help walk me through the diagnosis, I would appreciate it...

-
Back