Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would leave tomorrow to Dave's to pick up the '66 if he still wanted sell it to me.....

Sand the floor....
1553893f309645c8675443738823.jpg

Making progress...

48E4B150-4FB3-408C-9BAE-C5D4E0F59E08.jpeg

Diesel is done, back bearings noisy too. Thing has 500,000 plus on the odometer. Still goes like a hat outta hell.

Onto z71, broken leaf spring, rear brakes and tires.
Get to make some money on parts this time.

Dinner invite with my body shop buddy and his wife.
Havent had a non business visit with him for a long time. Will be nice.

I finally got my new tenant cutting the lawns...He waited so long, I'm sure he'll have to cut it twice....Lol...
IMG_20190830_160923.jpg
IMG_20190830_161152.jpg

Wow, that is working on a pretty sexy tractor
Yeahh , but now I dont have to cut the lawn anymore. I moved into the beautiful 2bdr 2 bath apartment , above my shop, on the same property. Disclaimer, He did already throw the belt once, in his first grass cut attempt...LOL

Last edited:
Brakes done. 1 tire done.
I dont care for tire work. Especially 18”.and bigger of course.

He did already trow the belt once, in his first grass cut attempt...LOL
My wife actually cut some grass this week without f’n up the mower (that I know of). But I did have to help start it. Lol Oh well. Not complaining. Was one less hour I had to mow. :thumbsup:

Yeahh , but now I dont have to cut the lawn anymore. I moved into the beautiful 2bdr 2 bath apartment , above my shop, on the same property. Disclaimer, He did already throw the belt once, in his first grass cut attempt...LOL
Kids these days

Yeahh , but now I dont have to cut the lawn anymore. I moved into the beautiful 2bdr 2 bath apartment , above my shop, on the same property. Disclaimer, He did already trow the belt once, in his first grass cut attempt...LOL
New to this grass cutting thing ?
And what i would say to my renter, grass looks so nice when its cut often, and pisses me off less.
Had rental property for 1 year. Never cut the grass,never cleared snow. Would pile garbage up in garage for about 3 months.Drove me nuts. So i sold it.

New to this grass cutting thing ?
And what i would say to my renter, grass looks so nice when its cut often, and pisses me off less.
Had rental property for 1 year. Never cut the grass,never cleared snow. Would pile garbage up in garage for about 3 months.Drove me nuts. So i sold it.
Yeah, But The big house I rent to them is on my property. Same 3 acres that has my detached 32x42 garage/shop on it. Above the garage is my new home. Just the right size for me and my dog. Im here all the time to see anything going on around the big house..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Drove north to Mopar Joe's shop, went to lunch while the Dakota was cooling off and came back to tackle the starter. Even though it's a 3.9 v6 the 4 wheel drive makes the starter a turd to get at. Joe got er done though. Damn a hoist is nice. I made it back in time for rehab.

Feb 2nd is our 25th wedding anniversary. Going to go to Las Vegas for a few days. The Delano. Just my wife and I, no mother in law!!! What a change...

-
Back