Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Might have a car heading that way, deliver near Hoppys, Am going to check....

No which makes it even more crazy

I'm just a dummass westerner and that seems like really bad timing. One of the guys in my apprenticeship class ran a concrete plant up in the mountains, like we have real mountains :rolleyes:. I asked him if he expected to have all winter off because of the winter weather. "Nah, snow is easy. They just shovel it out. I use hot water in the concrete, they cover it with blankets. No worries."

Dang, I got an email from a friend about a job opening.

Same exact thing what i do now but almost 2/3rds more pay ...

Get this...... it's in Minneapolis :eek:

Future Viking fan in the making :lol: Ya know my buddy Maxx is a devoted Viking fan. He just wasn't wearing his Viking hat for that photo :rofl:
Denver for life.

Broncos are my first pick .....of course

Then if they lose and have to watch the playoffs from home, then I get my terrible towel out and go Steelers :p

Denver for life.

Broncos are my first pick .....of course

Then if they lose and have to watch the playoffs from home, then I get my terrible towel out and go Steelers :p

maxxIII.jpg

Maxx when we go on road trips :lol: In his Vikings hat

Well, seems I bought back my '66 from @Ddaddy . Cool. Now just have to drive 3K miles to get it, and back!!!
Spend another $1G and have it shipped?? That's what I did with the Barracuda.
If you do drive out you can spend a night, or few hours of ZZZ here.

I didn't have my truck and trailer at the time, and the car was near Rochester NY. It was easy guy picked it up and almost drove straight through to my place.

Just me and the hound! Put a new trigger in an XD for punching paper going to put it thru its paces today. Target style right at 3pounds so not something I want to carry but hopefully be a bit more competitive on paper.
Did you get the note from the Omaha club? Looks like the tossed all their modern Mopars! I don't think it is going over well!

Just me and the hound! Put a new trigger in an XD for punching paper going to put it thru its paces today. Target style right at 3pounds so not something I want to carry but hopefully be a bit more competitive on paper.
That sounds sweet. Yep same here, just me and the cats. I wish I could sleep in like the wife, but that's now how it is.

-
Back