Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am spending some time tonight cleaning out PM messages.

Almost maxed out of space. 45 pages that go back to April of 2017

Photos can be deceiving for sure. Years of F8 are different shades as well. 69 code has small metallic and it is a dark forrest green. The 70's F8 is heavy metallic and more of a olive green. Personal preference. Yes, I would have to see the Challenger live and in the flesh.

I had a guy offer me a 65 barracuda grille for pretty cheap for my wagon.

I don't know why but I just can't get excited about the barracuda look. I think the valiant grille looks so smooth and sleek imo

I had a guy offer me a 65 barracuda grille for pretty cheap for my wagon.

I don't know why but I just can't get excited about the barracuda look. I think the valiant grille looks so smooth and sleek imo
Love the Barracuda grille on a Valliant.

It’s possible. If you ever find yourself in Southern Indiana, let me know.

And then, how on this planet do you Americans manage to make such good Turkey. In Norway it is like going to home depot, you often come out with a board, redwood, pine, whatever, hard and dry. But here, Turkey, well, really anything meat, it is delicious. And the farmed salmon you have is better than the ones they farm over in Weegie land, too much soy bean oil in it so it falls apart when cooking.
So, whenever I find something not spicy and not fish, it is usually yummy. And the donuts... in this state, where I have to do the worst thinkable exercise to find that dashboard paint for my Dart, the donuts are beyond good. They are to die for.
No wonder Law Enforcement like them. :D

And many other things you guys do and make, that works so much nicer than in Europe. Still Europe has it's nice things too, in Norway we have freedoms I do not have here. But you have freedoms we don't have. Just different, one way is not better than the other, just different. It is just a matter of embracing it and accept that things can be done in more than one way. We have a saying in Norway, "there is more than one road to Rome". Rome in Italy was built like a hub, and the roads to it was like spokes. It is fun to be able to learn a new culture, and oh my is your culture different from Norway. :D
Kind of interesting. I mean, more than 50% of the Americans were white people, and when you look at the places in Europe you guys left, you should assume that back then people had the same culture and way of thinking. But, in these years, the same white people here in the US have developed in a totally different direction than the white people back in Europe. That is what I know and can see. But, I assume the same goes for black people, Asians or whatever else. It is kind of funny how people here in the US has gone in one direction, and the people in Europe in almost the opposite direction. And I see it every day, you should think that with all the new technology it would bring us closer, back to how it was. Oh no, now it goes even faster to get further and further apart in culture and way of thinking.

It is kind of a little harsh to move to a new country when you are 51, I mean, then you are normally a bit set in the ways and so. But, it has not been too bad. But the language is a challenge for me. I am missing so many words, often I have to use a lot of words explaining what I mean or is looking for. And sometimes I get confused when trying to explain, so I stop and start all over again in a different direction. And the American trying to follow does not get any wiser. :D

Both Norway and the US is good countries. Very different. I liked living there, I like living here too, but I am not a city boy, I wish we lived with more space around. But, too expensive here. I love quiet and nature.

Bill

It’s possible. If you ever find yourself in Southern Indiana, let me know.

Thank you. I do have a good friend in Milwaukee, WI, visited there in 2004, after buying a car from him in 2003. We went to the all Ford Nationals in Carlisle. I still have contact with him. But not been back.

Bill

Good Morning you old farts on Caffeine!
young-attractive-housewife-in-the-bathroom-girl-in-a-bathrobe-and-HPE8C1.jpg

Not much. Suppose to be a mid 70's day here. Going to get the 55 cleaned up for a car show this weekend.
Hopefully today, I pick up the parts for the Barracuda I had re-zinced, and put them back on the car.
With that and a trip to the gym it will be a nice day here!!

What do they charge for zincing Craig? Just curious since I am doing it for myself. Think I have the nickel process down finally.

Busy day today for me once again, fellow is coming out to look at my GMC truck, it's been a rough year, my heat pump system is out in the house, has been all summer and it's an older 22r gas 14 sear system that uses to much to run and replace gas in.. got to fix or replace it, truck goes to getting it replaced with a 22 sear heat pump.

Got charged their one hour minimum which is $80. I had 12 items.
Largest was the gas filler tube, smallest were three sets of bolts.

Got ya. I have just been doing smalls been using one gallon jugs for the solution. I am sure I can do bigger just a lot of solution to have around then. Three gallons actually takes up a lot of under bench space. No idea if vinegar will freeze or not in the winter.

Nickle is a PIA. The item has to be copper coated first which takes a while, buffed out cleaned again in muriatic acid then you can plate it. Works fantastic on the vacuum advances though that test fine.

-
Back