Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like that hurricane finally proved me wrong. and i'm glad to be wrong.

IMG_2514.JPG
Talking about car shopping....pulled the trigger on this Scat Pack Challenger Saturday....couldn't help myself...2017 with only 3200 miles...

View attachment 1715389204 [/QUOTE

Is that your '71 as well

Yes it is
You will not regret the decision on the Scat Pack! I love driving mine. When parked next to the Cuda my wife calls it beauty and the beast! Wife has pretty much adopted Scat Pack. You ever let your wife drive yours you will never
get it back! Hah!

View attachment 1715389305
You will not regret the decision on the Scat Pack! I love driving mine. When parked next to the Cuda my wife calls it beauty and the beast! Wife has pretty much adopted Scat Pack. You ever let your wife drive yours you will never
get it back! Hah!
That's a sea of sublime! Those new Challengers are nice cars!

View attachment 1715389299

It's Willys Wednesday.
:wtf: am I doing awake this early?
Then to further confuse me one of the pop-up ads says "Tonight Packers v Bears".
"It's Thursday already? Ratz! That means I have Physical Torment today."
NWS says 89* in town today.
Add the usual 8* difference for the 2 miles to the airport weather station :realcrazy:.
Gonna be Hot!
It’s Wednesday. Pill container says so.
Good Morning

View attachment 1715389305
get it back! Hah!
Since she works about a 1/2 mile from home she is driving it.....so....its too late...lol

The last area of sanding I did has passed inspection. So a few more sips of coffee and I will get the first coat o finish on. Slight chance of t-storms later, but should get the min 4 hours dry time before it gets wet. Yesterday was nice and sunny, but it was so humid it took all day to dry out from a Monday evening shower.

4D228DDE-A605-495B-AFED-0B937E7F1027.jpeg

The last area of sanding I did has passed inspection. So a few more sips of coffee and I will get the first coat o finish on. Slight chance of t-storms later, but should get the min 4 hours dry time before it gets wet. Yesterday was nice and sunny, but it was so humid it took all day to dry out from a Monday evening shower.

View attachment 1715389307

Looks like its passing the sniff test...

View attachment 1715389307
How much you charge to come do my Deck ???? :lol::poke:

Reminds me of this:
I could see the Coffee shop crew talking like this!

Although I have never seen it in person, I hear Mitch has a big deck! :poke::rofl:

One drive axle out. Wheel bearing put up a fight as usual. Snap on is here!! Bbl

Hell yeah he does! Hoppy, Rick and me were all on it at the same time and only covered a little part of it. :p
Dave must have a big deck as well. I have seen all you guys on it! LOL

Ya having a big deck is a lot of work to keep clean. :rofl:

-
Back