Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nickle is a PIA. The item has to be copper coated first which takes a while, buffed out cleaned again in muriatic acid then you can plate it. Works fantastic on the vacuum advances though that test fine.
Anodizing is something to look at. I called around to get the tail panel on the Barracuda redone. $400 was the bid. Nope it just doesn't look that bad.

To many toxic chemicals involved for me. Would have to set up a disposal agreement. Not going there. Stuff I am using now you can almost eat, mostly vinegar.

Friend of mine is looking for a 1930's-40's tractor trailer cab running decent shape if you know of one. He said shipping is no problem.

Talking about car shopping....pulled the trigger on this Scat Pack Challenger Saturday....couldn't help myself...2017 with only 3200 miles...

View attachment 1715389204 [/QUOTE

Is that your '71 as well

Yes it is

I had a guy offer me a 65 barracuda grille for pretty cheap for my wagon.

I don't know why but I just can't get excited about the barracuda look. I think the valiant grille looks so smooth and sleek imo
Then get it and send it to me...

Very Nice, please tell me more.
The '71, 512 stroker, 575hp, 775ft lbs of torque, done on a rotisserie. New quarters, fenders, 3 frame rails, all the floors, trunk lid, hood,really everything is new. It has about 1200 miles on it since it was done.

20190826_192324.jpg

20190819_155451.jpg

20190815_145200.jpg

20190811_143308.jpg

20190811_050009.jpg

And it’s payday!
Funny, i give my wife my so called 2 weeks earnings and it’s gone...curious...

And it’s payday!
Funny, i give my wife my so called 2 weeks earnings and it’s gone...curious...
it happens here too.... I call it the Wife tax, I earn money, the Feds get their cut, the state and local gets theirs, then my wife gets her cut, which usually leaves me enough for a polar pop... :rofl:

I always had it sent to my separate account in just my name. Learned the hard way, I was double dipping for two months while deployed (federal military leave and comp time) Getting e-7 active duty pay tax free. Thought I would have a ton of cash when I got home well sure did 228 left in the bank. Pisssed off was a understatement even called a lawyer. Should have been 12K or so

I always had it sent to my separate account in just my name. Learned the hard way, I was double dipping for two months while deployed (federal military leave and comp time) Getting e-7 active duty pay tax free. Thought I would have a ton of cash when I got home well sure did 228 left in the bank. Pisssed off was a understatement even called a lawyer. Should have been 12K or so
yeah that happens a LOT

willyswednesdayXI.jpg

It's Willys Wednesday.
:wtf: am I doing awake this early?
Then to further confuse me one of the pop-up ads says "Tonight Packers v Bears".
"It's Thursday already? Ratz! That means I have Physical Torment today."
NWS says 89* in town today.
Add the usual 8* difference for the 2 miles to the airport weather station :realcrazy:.
Gonna be Hot!

Well, time to get in gear,you all have a great day!

-
Back