Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the first coat on the deck. Watching news now to see if they are still calling for storms later. Online WC aint showing rain anymore today. Might try to get the second coat on it.
Went and got some little links at the discount store across the street. Cooked them up and made French toast. Mmmm Big 42 pack of them, big box of mini wheats, and a bag of coffee for just under $10. :thumbsup:

9044D32A-E5ED-468A-BAB5-1EA2389285D5.jpeg

Hello Everyone! It is hump day today... So, the plan is to install the Whiplash 440 cam in the Demon this weekend. Hope all goes well. Dad put in his Lunati Voodoo cam last weekend and it sounds/drives excellent. He is happy. Not that is matters to anyone ever, but it does burn the tires at will...

Hello Everyone! It is hump day today... So, the plan is to install the Whiplash 440 cam in the Demon this weekend. Hope all goes well. Dad put in his Lunati Voodoo cam last weekend and it sounds/drives excellent. He is happy. Not that is matters to anyone ever, but it does burn the tires at will...
Pictures of said tire spinning or it didnt happen!!

:steering:

Random thought.....Man I want a 1962 Dart for the next project. SS style of course....

Got the first coat on the deck. Watching news now to see if they are still calling for storms later. Online WC aint showing rain anymore today. Might try to get the second coat on it.
Went and got some little links at the discount store across the street. Cooked them up and made French toast. Mmmm Big 42 pack of them, big box of mini wheats, and a bag of coffee for just under $10. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715389351

You made me hungry, now I wish I had this for dinner, see picture. :D

Bill

Småsteik-fra-Finnmark.jpg

I finally found the video I posted on YouTube about 10 years ago of something I created in a whim.

Just a silly little thing, but it is the basis for how simple animation is done...

I finally found the video I posted on YouTube about 10 years ago of something I created in a whim.

Just a silly little thing, but it is the basis for how simple animation is done...

Did you do frame by frame movies with the 8mm movie camera too? We did. :lol: Included drag racing on our butts with wheelies and crash helmets. Parents were hysterical when they got the developed film :rofl:

Yep. Have to unload all of mom's crap, get ready to leave for Blackfoot Idaho on Thursday, tomorrow!!! Danm where did the week go????

Excuse me for sticking my nose in here, I found this picture on Wikipedia, and it says they "plow the road for Main Street". From what I can see, it is not winter. So, it is not snow plowing. What are they actually doing in that picture ?

Blackfoot, Idaho - Wikipedia

Bill
Early roads made from cobblestone were first plowed using horse-drawn plows so that the base could be softened up and leveled before the cobblestones were laid down by hand.

Early roads made from cobblestone were first plowed using horse-drawn plows so that the base could be softened up and leveled before the cobblestones were laid down by hand.

Thank you. Never seen that in my life. Had to google "cobblestone" to see what it was.

Bill

-
Back